Jay's Electro MechNINJAGO®
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 5 August 2021
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Kids can develop their building skills and play out fun scenes from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with Jay’s Electro Mech (71740). Featuring a posable mech, ninja car, spider toy, and a golden-sword display, kids can enjoy hours of ninja adventures.
Learn to build with LEGO® NINJAGO®
This cool ninja toy is specially designed to give young builders aged 4 and up a brilliant play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a complete model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to start building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO® 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to enjoy building with kids. It’s quick and easy to get started – as well as a step-by-step paper guide in the box, this set comes with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Electro Mech (71740) helps kids learn how to build before they enjoy fun battles with a posable mech toy and ninja car.
- Action-packed battle toy set includes 2 minifigures from season 4 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninja Jay and the villain Eyezor plus a Starter Brick to get the building and playing started quickly.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a spinning blade, and a large sword in its hands, and a cockpit to carry Jay, all to inspire kids' fun-filled stories.
- Eyezor’s car toy has a cool spinning platform mounted on it with a shooter that can fire studs for kids to play out fun battle scenes.
- With just 106 pieces, this ninja playset provides a simple and fun build for kids aged 4 and up and makes the perfect gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) tall, 4 in. (10 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide Jay's Electro Mech looks great on display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Youngsters can make their building experience even better with digital instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- 4+ playsets offer a great way for youngsters to learn how to build with simple and easy-to-understand instructions, while also allowing the rest of the family to share in the fun.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- June 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fun simple mech build, with neat new parts.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fun simple mech build, with some interesting new parts. I don't usually leave reviews, but I really don't like the tone of a lot of the reviews here, so wanted to leave another perspective. I realize this is a 4+ set, but I love small mechs (3-4 minifigures tall) that feel more like armored infantry than kaiju-sized colossi, so I finally bit and picked it up. It's cute, and fun to play with, and I wasn't expecting the waist articulation. The packaging cover really doesn't do it justice with the T-pose... who OKed that? The side build with the "tank" is simple but rolls and spins really well and I like the new (to me) launcher part, it integrates with other bricks a lot better than the last one I had. The mono-cockpit is interesting, very structurally solid and has a lot of connectors; I feel like builders are going to find some very neat uses for it in the future. I'm deducting a point for the cost though... for $20 I really expect closer to 200 parts - I'm guessing the large new molds are expensive? A few more pieces to define the cockpit area a little would have been appreciated (even a simple hinge brick and a 2342 control panel), and one more small ball joint pair to make a simple wrist and hand for the sword arm would have gone a long way. I don't imagine an extra 10 small parts would have affected the budget much anyway. Either that or it should have been priced between $12 and $15. Anyway, fun set and some neat parts. I attached a render of a flying alt build if anyone wants to try it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jay's Electro Mech
- June 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PerfectionI would recommend this to a friend!This set is the best Ninjago mech EVER. I LOVE the holes in the arms, and the way that the legs are made up of huge pieces with no knees. The side build is INCREDIBLE, and I love the minifigures. The non-exclusive Jay is awesome, and the ridiculously common Eyezor is such an exclusive. The detailing is impressive, and I like how it is not accurate to the show at ALL. Good job!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Jay's Electro Mech
- March 15th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Absolute MessPurchased for: SelfThis set is a mess. If you are planning on buying it, don’t. It’s not worth it. The minifigs are good, but everything else is horrible. Do not buy.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Jay's Electro Mech
- March 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Peak Condition MechBioNinja |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYou may not like it but this is what the ideal mech type looks like.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Electro Mech