Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids can enjoy all-action battles at the bottom of the sea with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® NINJAGO® Hydro Bounty (71756) playset. The underwater vehicle comes with 10 minifigures and is crammed with cool features – 2 spring-loaded shooters, an opening cockpit, folding wings, a detachable mech and 2 mini submarines, all to fuel the imaginations of young ninja fans!
Premium NINJAGO playset
This underwater playset features an impressive 10 minifigures: Scuba Kai, Scuba Nya, Scuba Zane, Scuba Jay, Scuba Cole and Scuba Lloyd, all with flippers, diving gear and weapons to fight the villainous quartet of Prince Kalmaar, a Maaray Guard and 2 Wu Bots.
Imaginative and fun-filled building sets for kids
NINJAGO toys transport kids to a world of immersive fantasy action. Young builders can enjoy assembling these unique toys before diving into awesome adventures with their ninja heroes as they battle a cast of their enemies while playing with an amazing collection of jets, dragons and mechs.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Hydro Bounty (71756) is an action-packed submarine playset with exciting features for ninja fans to stage gripping stories under the sea.
- Includes 10 minifigures from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series: Scuba Kai, Scuba Cole, Scuba Jay, Scuba Lloyd, Scuba Zane and Scuba Nya, Prince Kalmaar, a Maaray Guard and 2 Wu Bots.
- The Hydro Bounty has 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 folding wings, an opening cockpit and a detachable mech, and it carries 2 cool mini submarines.
- This 1,159-piece submarine toy for ages 9 and up makes a great birthday or holiday gift they will be proud to take on playdates to wow their friends.
- The Hydro Bounty measures over 6 in. (15 cm) tall, 23 in. (59 cm) long and 12 in. (30 cm) wide – the ideal size to play with at home or display in between playtimes.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series including Water Dragon (71754), Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of detailed playsets any kid would be proud to own and lets them learn the ninja values of courage, self-sacrifice and family while having fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials, ensuring they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- August 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hydro Bounty, so much wait time and poor quality!!I love the look of the set, but bad quality. Pieces are very loose and my 10 yrs old who has tons of experience with Legos cannot play without breaking. Actual connecting pieces broke so easily. Lego figure joints are very loose, My son and I followed manual correctly and carefully but some of the parts wouldn't stay together. I am very disappointed. I waited for so long for bad quality set.17 August 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no, that shouldn't happen and we're sorry about that! Please give us a call at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help and also get some information for reporting to our quality team.Play Experience1.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?35Hydro Bounty
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well, this is quite immense!Greavsie |I would recommend this to a friend!After having this Hydro Bounty set for a couple of weeks, (my son and I) found some shared time to put it together. As he has aspergers it takes him a little longer to get the hang of this kind of thing but is very happy he has finished it. There are 10 little mini figures with this set, they are: Scuba Kai, Scuba Nya, Scuba Zane, Scuba Jay, Scuba Cole and Scuba Lloyd, all with flippers, diving gear and weapons to fight the villainous quartet of Prince Kalmaar, a Maaray Guard and 2 Wu Bots. The Ninjago Hydro Bounty is suitable for 9 years+ and has 1159 pieces! Perfect for any Lego fan!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best LEGO ever!I would recommend this to a friend!I loved this set from building to playing. There are some small quirks but I don't mind. The mech is a bit hard to use and fitting one of the subs is hard too. This is the biggest LEGO I built with 1,159 pieces. Took me about 5 1/2 hours to build. It is an amazing set overall and I would definitely recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego hydro bountyNeilb |I would recommend this to a friend!Well i got this for my grandson as we needed a new challenge . I loved playing with classic lego as a child but the new styles are much more fun watching my grandson teach me how this kit goes together was amazing easy to follow instructions he's only 6 but he flew through the build and he had many hours of laughing and joking certainly brings family's together will now start a collection of lego projects we build together. Just be careful with the little bits they can be tricky with little ones amd with old people with funky fingers :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty