Hogwarts™ ExpressHarry Potter™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 17 November 2021
Hogwarts™ Gryffindor™ Dorms gift with LEGO® Harry Potter™ purchase over 100 €.*Learn more
Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Hogwarts™ Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾™, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor™ into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter™ movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾™ and Hogwarts™ Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts™ Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾™ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor™ into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts™ Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- November 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magical set - just 1 thing left to do, add power!Jaimzee |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great rendition of Hogwarts Express, here is how to motorise and light it if you're interested! I'm pleased to say it is really easy, here are the Powerfunctions parts required: - Battery box (88000 batteries, or 8878+45517 for mains power) - 8884 IR Receiver - 88002 Train Motor - 8879 Controller - 8870 lights + 4 Pick A Brick parts as shown (optional) - Track! Simply remove the wheel base from the engine tender, the black plate top of it and the fireplace from the engine. The train motor becomes the base of the tender as shown. Re-add the 4 dark grey 2x1 bricks from the tender to the base to act as supports for the rest of the tender assembly. Also add the engine and passenger car couplings to the train motor. Place your battery box in the tender and the IR Receiver in the engine cab. For the power, connect your IR Receiver to your battery box. Your IR Receiver has 2 ports, add the train motor's plug to one and the optional lights to the other. You're good to go!19 November 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your customized version of this set. I'm really impressed by your ingenuity and building skills. You've made this magical set even more magical!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- October 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for any HP fan with lovely detailIvana |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy husband and I are huge LEGO and Harry Potter fans, so this purchase was a given. The overall build quality truly does exceed expectations, there is a level of detail in the train that really makes it feel like a Harry Potter theme rather than a normal train build. Little touches that we enjoyed were the crank motion on the wheels as they turned, the fire in the furnace, all the internal levers, and the printing of the all important Hogwarts Express logo on the front. The personnel carriage was a fun little build and adds to the playability with only one niggling point for us being the difficulty to place the piece that holds carriage wheels on the bottom (the black axel piece). I can't see how a child would have the strength to push those pieces in place. The train also comes with no tracks, which we found a bit unusual, but the optional locking of the front track alignments means it can be played with while not using any tracks. The platform is where the set shines, with a clock with hands that can ben moved, the spinning wall between platforms 9 and 10 that minifugures with carts can go through, and probably my favourite detail, the printed newspapers in the moveable newspaper stand. Minifigure-wise, everyone looked great, with a special shout out for the new Dementor who looks incredible. I just wish there was more than one of him in the set. We've made some minor additions such as smoke for the smoke stack, some simple track for the train to sit on and soon a boiler plate cover the for the fire which can be moved up and down.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- September 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beams might be longerBVG9Volt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my First Harry Potter train that i get and it is a good start to make a longer one. But when you want add more rail cars it is good idea to use beams with a length of 5 instead of 3. Using 2 beams of 3 connected is an other option. I wanted to keep the brickbuild train bumpers instead of using the magnetic ones. I build 3 extra rail cars in an other color, but i kept the train bottom like original rail car. I used a Power Up hub and motor from one of my 2 passenger trains which I powered with the older Power Functions. The platform might be have a roof. So I used some not used parts of my tender to make a roof above the platform.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Express
- September 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ModelGreg1984 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw the Hogwarts Express, I knew I had to have it. A few back order later and it finally arrived. Love the look of the train! Have to say this set appears to not have been made to be used on a track. The stock version I see better used for a kid to play with on a flat surface rather than a track, or a really good model on a shelf. However, if you are planning to place this on a track like I was, some very small and easy modifications need to be made. I found when the train was turning, the front set of wheels would connect with the second set of larger wheels and would cause a lot of drag. Also the back car's wheel don't turn like the city sets trains, also causing additional drag. Being in the way I have it on a track, I had to add power functions. I prefer the original PF, and adding PF to the train was not overly hard, although modifications need to be made. Not sure how LEGO feels about me modifying all 3 cars and posting about it, but its still a great train, great look, and still a good value on the cost.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express