Outwit The Green Ninja’s evil father Garmadon with this mighty THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Green Ninja Mech Dragon features articulated snapping jaws, a fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters and 2 hidden pop-out thrusters. This set includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including The Green Ninja’s sword and Garmadon’s laser-style pointer—to offer even more role-play battle possibilities.
- Includes 4 minifigures: The Green Ninja, Wu, Garmadon and Charlie.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon features a minifigure cockpit, articulated snapping jaws, fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail with spikes, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters, 2 hidden pop-out thrusters in the front legs, and gold-colored details.
- Weapons include The Green Ninja's tasseled sword, Wu's staff, Garmadon's laser-style pointer and 2 katanas, and Charlie's fish spear.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO®NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First LEGO Dragoncheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a pretty cool LEGO set for the LEGO Ninjago Movie! Thanks for getting it for me, Mother and Father! It's my first set from this theme and my first dragon set. The details in this set are really cool. The creative use of pieces and this set's looks make this LEGO Dragon great! After watching the movie tonight, I realize that the weapon that Garmadon uses is the ultimate weapon. This set is something worth recommending to a friend! Review by cheesy. 10/15/2017Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green Ninja Mech DragonTUTU | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is the first set my 5 yr old asked me to buy after watching the Lego Ninjago Movie. This set has 4 bags inside and 4 neat minifigures to play with. The difficulty level is average. My 5 yr old can do 95% by himslef without help. He did about 30 mins every day and for 5 days. The dragon itself is awsome! You can move the tail, legs and other joints. The only small part I am not satisfied is Garmado's weapon. It couldn't be pointed straight forward. It can only be put at a certain angle. If I turn it to straight forward, Garmado's helmet would fall down. But it only bothers me, my son doesn't care it at all. He loves playing this set. I'll definitely recommend this set to friends!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Huge dragon from small piecesHUNSector | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAn asian style dragon hit the stores. But is this good for us? Lets see. I have the previous, brick built dragons (70734, 70736, 70602, 70593), but those are all from the european mithology, with wings. This is the first asian style that I have. But that means nothing, lets see what do we have here. First of all, the box. Too big box for 4 little bags. Really, I was shocked when first saw them. Where are the mentioned 544 pieces? -asked from myself. Thankfully, the first impressions were incorrect, because the dragon built up nicely from small, really small pieces (at some steps lego used smaller pieces than they should, for example 2*3 instead a 1*6 stud piece). Figures: Garmadon takes the show. Looks really nice, looks really evil, and the laser pointer is the new Kragle (leg movie super glue from the real world). Charlie does not ring a bell for me yet, but he is a good addition for the bad boys in my city collection. A real tough guy. About Lloyd: I am not very satisfied with the new ninja prints. They look clumsy. Like the difference between a super heroes joker and the batman movie joker. Latter one is more clumsy, a little bit debile. Like here. Really, check a 70593 Lloyd's face painting. Nice mimics, good addons. Or check Zane from any previous serie and check it in the lego movie sets. Terrible difference. Last, but not least, there is Wu. He is still a good looking old man, with not much print change, and with a nice little "skirt". Lets see the dragon. The main build of the set. This mechanical dragon ate up almost all the pieces. And you can see him grow in your hands. The final 62 cm, with a cca. 20 cm long tail is great, really nice scaling. The tail part can be swinged lifelike, using the built-in joints. The monster (we could say it for a dragon) has 2 posing options. One as flying, pointing the stud shooters toward, and one as standing, elevating itself higher. The legs can be positioned really flexible. My greatest fear was the head mold, but the head is better than I expected. Sadly bricks can fall down easily from it during play. The hibrid mold technique can be accepted, the result looks somewhat nice. My biggest complains are: - The stickers. C'mon, it has a lot of stickers. About 15 pieces. Thats more than a comfortable number. - The list price is a bit high. Roughly 13 Cents / piece, or 11 eurocents / piece. A 20% lower price would be much better for it. So I only suggest buying it during a discount. Dont get me wrong, it's a nice and huge set, but of course it has some flaws. Morro dragon stays the ultimate dragon for me anyway, but I will grant some space for this creature on my shelves too. If you can't wait and wish to own the new dragon, feel free to buy it. You won't regret it. But when you are patient, time will bring you a better deal, when it comes to discount.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful and highly poseableLongbird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very satisfying 3hr build, and I love the end result. The dragon has dozens of points of articulation, making it a really expressive character. Fantastic stuff :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon