Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Anna and Elsa’s Storybook AdventuresFrozen
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can play out life in Arendelle Castle with this unique LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures (43175) set. This toy playset features a customizable, opening book with 2 areas, the outside of Arendelle Castle with a bridge, the castle itself with a folding roof and the inside of the castle, with grand piano and bedroom, plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with.On-the-go role-play fun and excitementKids will stretch their imaginative role-play skills with this portable playset. It can be experienced on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more creative play options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Frozen 2 fan.Favorite characters and scenes offer effortless playThis creative Disney gift comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, Disney Princess Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, plus an Olaf LEGO figure for Disney. These will get kids playing quickly, as will the areas made to inspire children’s imagination in this well-known world.
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative play with this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney (43175) set, featuring Disney’s Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Perfect for kids and fans. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun can be found around the castle? Kids can flex their creativity and role-play skills as they explore the castle inside and out, dream up new stories or go sledding with Disney Princess Anna and Olaf.
- These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set orwith other models. Kids can adventure with Disney’s Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, hang outside with Olaf or come up with something completely new!
- Any fan of Disney’s Frozen 2 will adore this awesome set. The clever, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm) high, this awesome playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the toy book and the play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids the joy of imagining new scenarios and lots of creative excitement with the well-known ones in the book.
- Give children detailed characters and recognizable scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Frozen 2 playset offers cute story starters plus open creative play that helps build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
70% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great kid's set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterManaged to snag this set early for my daughter. She's 6 and easily put it together with minimal help. The playability of this little set is great. It's super portable as it all folds up into its little book and goes into a bag without losing any pieces. Was fun using the stickers to decorate however we liked and the microfigs are the cutest! Plus you get Elsa, Anna, Christoph and Olaf so a complete character set for hours of endless play. Only thing missing is a mini Sven but at least there's a framed picture of him for the wall. Highly recommend this set for any Frozen lover in your life even if they aren't Lego fans yet.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super cute, folds down easilyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGot this for my daughter (4 years old) and she loves it! She assembled it with the help of my son (6 years old) in about 15 minutes. I love how the castle folds down. The book appears to hold up to play and serves to keep all the pieces together nicely. They both thought this needs a Sven reindeer for the sleigh. I just wish they had other books besides the princesses. My son really wants one now, and would be ok if they had the only princess he likes (Rapunzel), but alas. Unless I am missing something, are there other lego storybook adventures besides the four princess ones?Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
- January 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Granddaughters loved it!Bbsm4 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI bought the Frozen and Ariel storybooks for my granddaughters, ages 4 and 6. They loved these and carry them everywhere. One disadvantage is the Legos tend to come apart when you close the book. We solved the problem by supergluing the main pieces so we weren’t constantly rebuilding.31 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're glad your granddaughters have been enjoying their sets! We wouldn't recommend gluing LEGO® pieces, though. Some glues can be too harsh for the plastic (making it change shape), and glued pieces can't be reused to build other things.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
- October 8th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Disappointing and that's from a LEGO fan!klarue10 |Purchased for: DaughterWe were so disappointed when we unboxed and assembled this set. It's difficult to play with, the parts keep coming disconnected and my girls are so frustrated. They LOVE lego's and so do I, so this is just so disappointing. We will continue to buy lego's but we will not buy sets like this one. For the amount of money you spend, they should stick and be playable. This is more of a decoration.
Response from LEGO SHOP9 October 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceThank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy this LEGO® set. We listen carefully to the feedback we get from our all fans, so hearing your thoughts will be super helpful for our designers when they’re coming up with new sets.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
Shop more like this: