Porsche fans will love to build, race and proudly display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0. This white, collectible toy car model for kids of one of the world’s most recognizable classic sports cars features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield and is packed with authentic details, including the iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler. A classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure and 3 cones to play out race scenarios are also included in this LEGO car set. Fans can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This model car kit includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure.
- The white, buildable 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car for kids features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires and authentic design details such as the 911 Turbo's iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Porsche 911 driver's helmet, plus 3 cones for racing play action.
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This cool toy model car for kids makes a great birthday gift.
- 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet little rideI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building the green porsche from 75895 I just loved it and I was very happy that Lego got this white version back in stock. Please Lego do a blue version, then a yellow version, or just more colours, even a black, I'm sure they would always sell out! Just to add my own touch I put some spare wheels from other Speed Champ sets on both this white one and the green one. Highly recommend this set for all...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- March 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute and AwesomeMrPink78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was bought for me by my niece and nephew for Christmas. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it as it looks just like the real thing. Once built, it feels robust and has a decent weight for the size. The one downfall I found, was the spoiler, it can easily fall off, especially if caught against something. I think the Speed range is fantastic and already have my eyes on the Audi Quattro Group B rally set. Would love to see more Group B rally cars such as the Lancia Delta Integrale, Delta S4, Stratos, Renault 5 Turbo, Ford RS 2000 and the list can go on. Please Lego, build these sets and I’ll be your first customer.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best Speed Champions sets!AOG179 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust amazing and memorable. The design is gorgeous!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- July 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Unrealistic All OverLegoVehicleFan | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set spells D-I-S-S-A-P-O-I-N-T-M-E-N-T. There is really only one big and one small pro about it: there is a good imitation of a seat in the cabin, and when you drive it into a wall at high speed the windshield falls off and the minifigure is ejected 6 inches into the air. I never get tired of slamming my 911 into walls. Other than that, this set is pretty awful. It is covered in uncovered studs and pieces that make the bodywork look careless. The wheels are my biggest compliant: They are connected to the body with 8 stud long Technic axles, so the model cannot turn. The wheels themselves are even worse because The rims stick out way, way too far and the wheels are not spoked like the real cars wheels. We are in need of standard Speed Champions wheels here. The spoiler is too fat and the interior rear slope of the cabin is bumpy and crude, also. I could go on much longer listing cons of this set, but to make this review reasonable I will not. Instead, I will stop typing and shut up in just a few seconds. If you care about good looking or realistic Speed Champions sets, do not buy this set but buy the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car or the Nissan GT-R NISMO. If you are a fan of ejector seats, this set and the Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 are for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?251974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0