- Wedding Favor Set 2018
Wedding Favor Set 2018
Enhance your special day with this buildable wedding favor set, featuring bride and groom minifigures, gold-colored wedding ring, cake with 2 minifigure trophies, red heart decoration, white aisle and 2 lanterns. The bride and groom can also rotate so they can check out their beautiful wedding cake. Thank your guests with this truly romantic favor set so they will never forget your special day.
- Features a buildable wedding scene with bride and groom minifigures, gold-colored wedding ring, cake with 2 minifigure trophies, red heart decoration, white aisle and 2 lanterns.
- Rotate the bride and groom to admire the cake!
- Also includes 3 wigs for the bride and a hat for the groom.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego weddingBride2020 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBoth me and my husband are fans of Lego and few years ago when we were just dating we saw this Lego set in the London shop. My now husband said if we ever got married we would get it to go on our wedding cake! Then skip few years later to 2020 and despite covid we managed to get married this year! It may not have gone as we planned but I did still manage to get this beautiful Lego wedding set for my wedding cake!! It’s easy to build and is so much fun and I would definitely recommend it especially to anyone who’s getting married :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018
- May 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She said yes!hsalFesreveR | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used this set to propose to my girlfriend, and she said yes! I customized the set with heads and hairpieces that closely resemble the two of us. We plan on buying more of this set to use as centerpieces for the tables at our wedding reception. And we plan on using a picture of our personal set in our wedding invitation. Thank you, Lego, for helping to make my proposal more personal and, not to mention, a success!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018
- December 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best wedding gift everAngharad | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!my sisters got us this as a wedding present but put so much thought in to it they swapped the groom out and bought a lego hamleys guard to put in instead as my husband is a guard in the British armyValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018
- December 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect wedding cake topperarmyveteran | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy wife and I got married this past July and we were having difficulty figuring out a way my (now our) son could be more involved in the planning and making of our family growing other than him already being the ring bearer. We had taken him to the Lego store at the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville prior to the wedding to buy some Lego sets he wanted and we still didnt have a topper for the wedding cake. I suggested after seeing this set that my son build it and we use it as the wedding cake topper. He was more than excited and it turned out perfect. The set is still on the top layer of the wedding cake (sitting safely, boxed in the freezer). Its a memory that we all as a family now will never forget. Thank you Lego for creating the perfect set that not only made my son very happy and excited, but also saved the day with the best wedding cake topper idea ever.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018