LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) is filled with authentic action and diverse environments that kids with a passion for Minecraft can reconfigure again and again for endless adventures in the clouds.
Sky-high Minecraft creativity
Kids use cool, authentic Minecraft features to fly into the sky and build a floating blacksmith’s house, a soaring tower and a garden island. The play possibilities range from growing vegetables to battling flying phantoms. This accessory-packed playset is infinitely reconfigurable so kids can rebuild, reimagine and enjoy endless adventures – just like in the online game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) incorporates a diverse range of buildable environments that reconfigure in infinite ways to inspire Minecraft adventures that never end.
- Includes a Pilot figure with elytra wings, netherite helmet, firework rocket and trident; 2 flying phantoms; an orange tabby cat; and lots of authentic accessories.
- This fantastically versatile playset encourages kids to continually adapt their creations and explore new adventures. It’s just like the video game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- Minecraft™ players and creative builders aged 8 and up will enjoy endless hands-on, immersive pleasure with this imagination-inspiring playset.
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is ideal for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft™ accessories, including a crafting table, anvil, grindstone, soul lanterns, potatoes, beetroots and a barrel of fish.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantGemLr |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really good toy. I gave it to my daughter who is a massive Minecraft fan and she absolutely loved it. The features inside matched with minecraft perfectly. She was very happy with it and wants morePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Sky Tower
- August 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sky towerI would recommend this to a friend!I got the sky tower last week. My son loves mind craft. The instructions aren't reader friendly. My son has a eye condition and he color blind so maybe have instructions that were for people with eye disabilities would be great. They could be a little bitter easier to read. My boys couldn't wait to open them up. It has over 500 pieces. They got tired fast so I had to put it together. But they love it.Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45The Sky Tower
- July 4th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not usual Lego standardMrsB |My kids are Minecraft crazy but didn’t recognise this location from the game? They insist it is a generic design built in the style of Minecraft. I don’t know the game well enough to argue but know it’s a building game so maybe there are no existing assets they would recognise?! This made the experience a little underwhelming before they even opened the box. The build itself was enjoyable and fairly straightforward. However, we were all really surprised to find that the tower was really unstable and couldn’t withstand any play at all without it breaking or toppling over. Lego is usually designed so well to ensure each build is strong and sturdy so this was disappointing. It’s a great looking set but not sure it’s enjoyable as a toy to relate to the game or play properly with.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35The Sky Tower
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funI would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Sky Tower was so much fun for me and boys to put together! My boys absolutely love playing Minecraft and I am always looking for fun things that do not involve electronics . This Lego Sky Tower was great not just for family fun but also for individual play. My son was able to put this together with very little help. It's a great set with great details!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Sky Tower