Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 28 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let me do the plan and that way it may be really gLunarVamp | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome set! I am a huge Guardians fan and really enjoyed Infinity War. This combines both those genres perfectly. Star Lord, Gamora, Iron man, and Thanos are wonderfully made lego versions of themselves. This set has lots little pieces and odd connective angles to form the Milano. Great for younger fans, but they will definitely need aid building this set. Also, it should be noted to completely your infinity gauntlet you need to purchase all the Avnegers: Infinity War lego sets. This one only has the reality stone (red). However, they do give you 4 gems to share with your friends (or replace lost pieces), which is a major plus!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in 28 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VERY GOOD SET BUT DOES HAVE SOME FLAWS.LLB09 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a neat set with many interesting different factors. I will start by explaining the ship's good traits and then its flaws. The ship's design of orange, gray, and blue gives a good look to the ship. The little "speeder" that comes out of the cockpit is cool, the storage unit for gauntlet and stand is neat and the ability to attach to 76102 set is really cool! The only flaw is that the ship looks kind of incomplete when 76102 pod is not attached 9.5/10 the gauntlet is really cool and the way you can switch it with Thanos' hand is neat, plus the reality stone is cool.10/10 iron man is super cool with all his power bursts and new suit. 10/10 Gamora mfig is alright but isn't perfect because her skin is more light than in movies. 9/10 star-lord is good but it's too bad he doesn't come with helmet. 9/10 Thanos fig is really cool but my complaint is that his arms can't go up to much because of part of his armour and that in infinity war trailers he does not have headpiece. 8/10 it is too bad that set doesn't come with Drax making you get GOTG2 sets since he does not come in IFW sets but overall it is a very good set. 9/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 58 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in 28 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Destiny Still Arrives...RageAgainstTheEmpire | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI go this set mostly because of the exclusive Infinity Gauntlet Part and because I thought this was the best set to start with seeing that it comes with Thanos and the Gauntlet. I never got the second generation Miliano From Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, so this set was more desirable to me than some of the others. I'll start reviewing the set with pros and cons. Pros: 1)Good Hull Design That Gives A Futuristic Look to the Ship 2)Great Space Inside the vessel for additional minififures and cargo. 3)Stickers Well Done 4) Best attachment mechanisim I have ever expirienced with a Lego set Cons: 1) The Ramp folded up in the rear of the ship looks out of place when additional Pod set not attached. Lego has not officially released the Pod set yet as I am writing this review but for referance, Thor's Weapon Quest set can connect to the back of the main build and really completes the build. Minifigs: Iron Man: Great Fig The Boosters look really nice on display Gamora: Glad to get updated Gamora she looks better than her version in Guardians 2 Star Lord: Same version from Guardians 2, would've wanted updated version. Thanos: Really Disapointing as he looks nothing like what we see in the Infinity War trailer. All In All, This is a really good set if you want to update your version of the Miliano and looks even better with the Thor's Weapon Quest Pod attched. However, Thanos is the only bad aspect to the set and Thanos Ultimate Showdown is my second favorite set of the Infinity War Wave, Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown being my favorite.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thanos Ultimate Battle ReviewMikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!So I bought this set for a few reasons, mainly the gauntlet and Thanos himself. However, I must say the Guardian's ship impressed me a lot. The ship is very majestic, and very large in size, it has the flaps on each end that can be articulated, and I like the space scooter that attaches on and off, and it can hold the accessories for Gamora and Star-Lord. The inside of the ship has plenty of room to store minifigures, including the ones from Thor's Weapon Quest set. The back looks a little odd studded off, but if you buy Thor's Weapon Quest set, it looks MUCH better, and it feels more complete. The minifigs are good, Star-Lord and Gamora are fine, nothing too special. I LOVVEEE the Iron Man printing, it's very well done, and his attachment of his armor blasters is cool, although they're very bulky. As for Thanos, his printing is good, although he is inaccurate to the movie version, cuz he doesn't have a helmet in the movie, but I still like the bigfig. I don't like the butter knife he's given, but the Infinity Gauntlet looks amazing on him and off (on the stand). Overall, a nice set, and I recommend buying the Thor set to attach on the back, it looks much better.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle