Mini action heroes and fans of the awesome LEGO® City TV series will love this LEGO City Police Monster Truck Heist (60245) action set, featuring police hero Tom Bennett and notorious crook Big Betty. The easy-to-follow building guide ensures that even budding LEGO builders can enjoy an immersive build-and-play experience. Kids' toy with lots of cool features If you're looking for feature-packed action toys that kids will love, this playset has it all. With 5 minifigures, a bank-busting monster truck toy armed with a huge magnet, a bank building with a magnetic safe and a police surveillance truck and motorcycle – the scene is set for action-packed fun. Building sets for kids Children love the open-ended role-play opportunities that LEGO City police sets provide. With a wide selection of realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters, kids can create realistic scenarios that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.Building Instructions
- Bring LEGO® City action home with this multi-model LEGO City police (60245) building set, featuring a crooks’ monster truck with a magnetic lifting arm, 2 LEGO City TV series characters and much more.
- Building set for kids featuring a crooks’ monster truck with magnetic arm, a toy bank building with magnetic safe, a police surveillance van and motorbike, plus police hero Tom Bennett and crook Big Betty minifigures.
- The police surveillance van and bank building have detailed interiors, and kids can pull the safe from the bank wall with the monster truck’s magnetic arm. This set can be combined with other original LEGO® sets.
- Ideal for children aged 5 and up, this set requires only basic building skills. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love action toys and for fans of the LEGO® City TV series.
- When built, the monster truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide, while the police surveillance van measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
- You’re in luck! No batteries required – the vehicles in this LEGO® City police playset are powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away.
- It’s easy to get started with this LEGO® toy. Inside the box you'll find easy-to-follow building instructions – so simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City police playsets feature realistic toy buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping youngsters improve physical skills and grow confidence.
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City playsets are consistent and compatible, and that all LEGO pieces easily connect and pull apart – every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we put all LEGO® pieces through rigorous tests to ensure every one of our toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 5 year old loves itGrayson | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My son has an amazing time playing with this lego and loves the magnetic functionPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Monster Truck Heist
- September 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Overpriced, and not really a monster truckjwmc | 35-44Purchased for: SonOverall, this is a good set and has great play value. The magnet bricks work very well, and are a good addition. The "monster truck" is really just a lego truck with big tires. It's also way overpriced for the parts you get.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Police Monster Truck Heist
- April 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Horrible motorcycleBlahjeva1183blah | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe over all set is good but I absolutely hate the new motorcycles. They are fine for stunts or criminals but for the police, horrible. No place to put lights of front. My favorite motorcycle where the ones from the 80-90s then the previous ones. Please get rid of this motorcycle and make one again that is functional.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Police Monster Truck Heist
- April 29th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0CrapGreer | 14-18Back in the day this set was about 40 dollars us and 50 dollars Australian. But no over expensive a big magnet At least you get a building otherwise everything is just horriblePlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 49 minsWas this helpful?15Police Monster Truck Heist
1 of 1