Kids can play out exciting sea exploration adventures with this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60264) playset, featuring an awesome toy submarine, underwater drone and a seabed-cave setting. And with 4 explorer minifigures, including Jessica Sharpe from the popular LEGO City Adventures TV series, a glowing anglerfish and hidden treasure, the scene is set for endless fun and adventure!
Great building set for kids
This building set comes with simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets bring an exciting and open-ended world of undersea exploration and adventure, where kids get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, lifelike settings and fun characters.
- Here’s a great toy for boys and girls who love the ocean and its wildlife. This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60263) playset has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
- What's in the box? A toy submarine, underwater drone and a coral-covered seabed setting, plus 4 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV's Jessica Sharpe and 2 divers with cool accessories, and a glowing anglerfish figure.
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters included in this set with other original LEGO® toy playsets for even more creative play or to make awesome display pieces.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® Ocean Toy Exploration Submarine measures over 3" (9cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide, while the ROV sub measures in at over 2" (6cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- No need for batteries – this exciting ocean exploration toy is powered by kids with big imaginations!
- This kids’ toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – a digital construction guide for young builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Under The SeaValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe box art is what drew me to this kit, the fact it had such a good price point for what looked like a really stylish kit was just a bonus. Unfortunately, I didn't have any other underwater kits so this one led to a whole world of expenditure. Strangely once built my favourite bit isn't the submarine itself but rather the little cave with the hidden Angler Fish. Yes, the glow in the dark works but you need to let him get a bit of light once you take him out of the box to charge him up. The mechanism to move him is a super simple strut but it is effective and does what you need it to. The included mini figures easily fit in the submarine so you can really get some fun play with this one. Admittedly mine just sits of the shelf as a dust trap with all the other underwater sets. The submarine does look good built and I love the fact the engines all have moveable turbines for added manoeuverability. Throw in some functional grab hooks and you can really explore what the deep sea has to offer. Number Of Pieces: 286 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 40 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Explore the underwateraliyabe78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was bought as a reward for our son and he was extremely excited. He loved the fact that anglerfish glows in the dark. And of course he took the set to the bath to have underwater adventure. It is a really cool set with submarine, divers and other nice details.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun build!DawnG578 |I would recommend this to a friend!We love fish and sea creatures so we were really looking forward to this set. It was for my 8 year old but I was probably just as excited about it as he was. It was easy enough for him to assemble in about half an hour, but he had a great time with it. The submarine is so cool, and we love the glowing Anglerfish and the cute coral pieces! It's a very fun set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Soo coolI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter and I enjoyed putting it together! Soo funLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine