This LEGO® Friends 41335 Mia’s Tree House construction toy is packed with features and details to create hours of fun for Mia, her brother, and any friends who might come to visit. There’s a folding ladder, scramble net and a zip wire for access to and from the second floor, plus a water gun, a book of ghost stories, artwork tiles, board game, pizza, sports equipment, Mia's skateboard and much more inside. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus 2 animal figures.
- Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures, plus Mimì the bunny and Cinnamon the bird figures.
- Features a tree house accessed by ladder or scramble net, attic with opening roof and storage box, tree trunk with storage box and a bunny house.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, water gun, torch, ghost stories book, artwork tiles, pizza, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, board game, map of Heartlake City Park, boomerang, love letter tile, ball, bird nest, egg and a carrot.
- Whizz down the zip wire and then scramble back up the net to the tree house.
- Prepare an exciting night in for Mia’s friends with ghost stories by torchlight, board games and pizza, then discover Daniel’s box of belongings in the attic!
- Take the skateboard for a spin in Heartlake City Park, or have fun outside the tree house with the sports equipment with this great construction toy.
- Help animal-lover Mia look after her pet bunny in her house and the cute little bird nesting in the tree.
- Tree house measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Bunny house measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 20 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT BUYBongoCat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself because I am a Lego Friends fan. The set really pairs up with Mia’s house, and I love how creative this set was. It might be a little small, but It is a great price. This is also great for your grandchildren , daughter, and even nieces. If you have a family member who loves LEGO friends, I would suggest buying this item.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This was funAgiles52 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe funny part is I watched my older sister put this together. There are a lot of pieces that have to go a certain direction. By a lot, I mean A LOT. So I watched her struggle and it was fun for me. (She wouldn’t let me help. I rated it challenging because she seemed to struggle a bit with this piece.) This set is pretty cute. It has a little birdy in a nest in the tree. The zip line is good addition and gives it something special. The roof opens for a treasure chest full of goodies. There are plenty of fun play options with this medium sized set. My niece loves it as well. This is a set worth getting. A lot of options for play for a lot less money than the larger sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- in 26 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0BrokeCarrieloveslegos | 14-18Purchased for: DaughterGot this after my daughter begged me for it. The base won’t stay together. Finally got it together and it “exploded” al over from the house being built on2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Mia's Tree House
- in 29 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Roshni786 review on Mia, s tree houseRoshni786 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It was really good and fun I would recommend this for if you are bored build Mia, s tree house I love it would build it again Lego you did a good job Five star,s.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House