Medium Linear MotorMedium Linear Motor2.855.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Connect the LEGO® Powered Up 88008 Medium Linear Motor to the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub to make your LEGO builds move with extreme precision.
- This LEGO® robot toy accessory features a medium-sized position motor for precise control, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO Powered Up components.
- Use to motorize LEGO® creations.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0powered upglass | 45-54Purchased for: Selfthe case is great for brick builds but you are restricted to using battery the hub only has non stack-able plugs so only 1 motor per port so if you need 2 motors per port power functions is better you can not hook lights to the hub .. at the convention i had to rebuild over to my power functions because the Bluetooth would not work .. on the bright side you get lots of studs on top like the PF E motor this would be great as a power functions motor .. Lego please make a power functions version of this motor18 June 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had some trouble with your Bluetooth connection. Our brick experts would be happy to help troubleshoot, though. Give them a shout over at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Medium Linear Motor