Item 1 of 18
Item 1 of 18
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Know a little gymnast? Give them a treat they’ll love with the LEGO® Friends Magical Acrobatics (41686) playset. Transport them to the fun of the carnival as they pretend to perform acrobatics tricks and wow the crowds. All-action role play Little acrobats will be dizzy with delight with this carnival set for kids. There’s a horse-led float that spins the acrobatics wheel, which is also removable. Characters can whirl around the trapeze bar when attached to the hoops. And for a final trick the mini-dolls can teeter along attached to a pair of stilts. The set comes with lots of creative kit, such as pretty flags and a hat for the horse, and both characters have painted faces and are dressed in performance outfits. Glow-in-the-dark tiles give these models a magical, mystical feel. Heartlake City magic LEGO Friends sets let creative kids explore their passions against a backdrop of fun, real-world settings with welcoming characters by their sides.
- Magical Acrobatics (41686) lets kids who are crazy for carnivals pretend play they’re putting on a show as they perform tricks on acrobatics toys.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls toys – Olivia and Stella – dressed in performance outfits, a horse figure, plus a carnival float, bar and lots of creative kit.
- When kids pull the float, its spinning function allows the wheel to turn. It is also removable so it can be spun separately. A twistable knob allows the mini-dolls to whirl around the bar.
- The Magical Acrobatics (41686) playset is the ideal gift for boys and girls aged 6+ who love creative carnival play. Makes a great birthday present or just-because treat.
- With horse attached, the float measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. The bar element measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) long and 1 in. (4 cm) wide.
- Compatible with other LEGO® Friends Magical Funfair sets – Magical Funfair Roller Coaster (41685), Magical Funfair Stalls (41687), Magical Caravan (41688) and Magical Ferris Wheel and Slide (41689) for more fun.
- There are LEGO® Friends sets for kids of all ages, whether they want to explore their passions, play out real-world scenes or role-play their own stories with characters who are just like them.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- New LEGO® toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- July 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Lego setrebel77 |I would recommend this to a friend!My granddaughter who has recently been able to start a gymnastics class absolutely loved this. As she is only four but very quick at learning she did find this a little challenging but because of the subject persevered and loved building her own ideas with of course a little help from Daddy who has been a life long Lego addict. Would highly recommend as the next gift for an acrobatic minded child.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Acrobatics
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Terrific Set!Pederson |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a review that my 12 year old wrote. He purchased the set with money he had saved. I Love the set it comes with 2 of amazingly styled characters there designs are unique and are very bright and pop. I loved how it came with the detachable wheel and the stilts. I loved each detail; especially with the horse and the figurines! I love the set!!! :)Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Magical Acrobatics
- July 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely little lego setHMaz |I would recommend this to a friend!My right year old daughter loves lego friends and she was delighted with this set. She managed to build it herself relatively quickly and easily. It had given her hours of play value so far and goes well with many of her other lego sets. ThePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Acrobatics
- July 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant fun!Mrsposs |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter loved building this. She sat for about an hour and built it. She hasn’t stopped playing with it. It’s very clever as the wheel fits onto the base and spins. She has asked for more, so we are now starting our Lego journey at age 7!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Acrobatics
Shop more like this: