Outwit The Green Ninja’s evil father Garmadon with this mighty THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Green Ninja Mech Dragon features articulated snapping jaws, a fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters and 2 hidden pop-out thrusters. This set includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including The Green Ninja’s sword and Garmadon’s laser-style pointer—to offer even more role-play battle possibilities.
- Includes 4 minifigures: The Green Ninja, Wu, Garmadon and Charlie.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon features a minifigure cockpit, articulated snapping jaws, fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail with spikes, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters, 2 hidden pop-out thrusters in the front legs, and gold-colored details.
- Weapons include The Green Ninja's tasseled sword, Wu's staff, Garmadon's laser-style pointer and 2 katanas, and Charlie's fish spear.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO®NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildepettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to build. I love the colors and really like that you can pose this dragon a lot of different ways. The tail on this thing is great. I did not realize that it just moves on it's own. Just moving the build and the tail will wag back and forth. What a great feature.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but terrible box.MontyB | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is ace (that's obvious) and the free battle pod is awesome. But the set box is literally TWICE the size of the actual contents. This isn't good for many reasons; transportation, storing etc but does seeing a big box on the shelf distract you from the price? Who knows. I think Lego should rethink their packaging tactics. It's not cool!!!Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dragon!!!MrRay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBrought this for my son who loves dragons. This is his 3rd set from the Lego Movie. He loves the fact the tail whips back and forth.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best lego ninjago dragon ever!ShaneGopee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set, for the price of £44.99 you get 544 pieces, which is a good price per part ratio, which make the made build of the set and 4 minifigures. My favourite part is the highly detailed dragon head made of unique elements, used very effectively, like the golden banannas, the bowl piece, the flag piece in magenta and the green minifigure heads. The legs of the model are highly posable with stud shooters on the front legs, on all 4 legs there are posable joints and ball joints for the feet. The body is very sturdy and has hidden jet engines to make the dragon fly. The minifigures in the set are exeptional, the green ninja is very detailed, the subtle black diamond printing on the back, torso and arms is outstanding. The new mask is done very well, the shape of it is very nice and the colours and symbol on it really hilight this figure. Charlie has some nice detailed front and back torso printing. Master Wu has some very nice oriental printing which continues perfectly onto the cloth piece. The Lord Garmadon minifigure is perfect, the helmet and upper torso really make this minifigure a perfect figure. Overall I would highly reccomend this to any lego ninjago fan and also any lego fan. This product has something for everyone, the build was very enjoyable, the model looks great on display and the playability is off the charts! Great job Lego! I am very impressed with this product! I have thoroughly enjoyed the build, details and playability with this product!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 13 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon