Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Green BaseplateGreen Baseplate2.6935562.
Average rating2.7out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Shop more like this:
Whether you’re creating a garden, forest, or something of your own imagination, this green-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
53% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
- May 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Color Change!? Really LEGO!?Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe went shopping at a mall, and I got Pokemon X and this green baseplate (except both things were gotten at seperate stores which both stores sell LEGO). I compared this with my other green baseplate which I've had for almost 5 years, I just noticed the differences of my 2 green baseplates. Why did LEGO change the greens!???Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Baseplate
- May 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0wrong sizesuva | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfProduct specification says that it is 25x25 cm but it is not. It is somewhere 255,5 millimeters wide. I am a product designer and this misinformation is bad.4 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback about our item description. All the measurements on our website are approximate, and are usually rounded down to the nearest centimeter or inch. If you ever need to know exact measurements, you can always get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Baseplate
- January 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Green base plateKendall | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThe problem I have with the green base plate is that it's thinner than the original bass place that come with Lego sets and it's difficult to connect other plates and bricks with. Why is it made like that?
Response from LEGO SHOP24 August 2017Nicholas, Customer ServiceHello, it seems like there may be some confusion about design differences between baseplates and plates in the LEGO parts collection, but we hope to be able to clear this up! In this case though you would want to have either all baseplates or all plates as a base in order to avoid any changes in thickness. All plates and their various sizes, such as that grey one pictured here, are designed to be included within a build and needs to be thicker to allow for connections to other LEGO pieces on both top and bottom. All baseplates, including this green one, are specially designed to be at the bottom of a build and not connect up with any other LEGO pieces underneath. This is why baseplates are thinner. Many fans have found that LEGO bricks and pieces can be used in different ways though, as you have discovered with that larger grey plate working great as the base of your build!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Green Baseplate
- April 20th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0(Like everyone else) I hate the bright greenBryken | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI have to agree with most of the other negative reviews, I hate the new bright green color. My husband and I love Legos, and when my daughter turned 4 she also became a fan. We've bought tons of sets from the Lego Friends line for her. These new green baseplates are fine for her Lego friends world because they match the green "grass" in her Friends world. The problem is that the new green baseplates clash with the older (more realistic) green baseplates from my husband's old sets (we are talking 1980-1989). Our dream of a happy, integrated, aesthetically harmonious world that includes his old and our new sets is just not to be. The old green makes the new green look bad. It looks bright and blaring next to the older, darker green. The darker green flower stems and foliage also make the new green baseplate look overly bright and fake. Our new Ferris wheel has the brighter green on the baseplates, but uses the darker green above that. I'm not sure why they made that decision. Please consider making both green baseplates available in the future. If you just switched back to the old green, my daughter's Friends world might look off when we buy baseplates to expand it, and I'm sure that people with only newer sets would not be happy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate