The LEGO® Friends 41340 Friendship House is the ultimate base for special moments between the friends of Heartlake City—whether starting adventures or enjoying some downtime. This popular kids’ toy features a kitchen, living room with craft table, bedroom with double-sided TV screen, terrace with speakers, barbecue, hot tub, juice bar and a lookout tower on the roof. Outside, there's a swing, a bike with a trailer full of tools and lots of cool features in this converted fire station building including a working pulley, alarm, pole, slide and a garage with opening door. Includes 3 mini-dolls plus 3 animal figures.
- Includes Olivia, Emma and Andrea mini-doll figures, plus Dash the dog, Rumble the hamster and Cinnamon the bunny figures.
- Features a 4-story converted fire station building with a garage, kitchen, living area, bedroom, roof terrace, performance terrace, side balcony with barbecue, working pulley system, mailbox, spinning fireman's pole and a slide, plus a friendship tree with swing and a bicycle with trailer.
- Garage features a hamster wheel and tube system.
- Kitchen features a refrigerator, microwave, sink, cooker and worktop.
- Living room features a craft table with 5 stools and opening cupboards.
- Bedroom features 5 beds and a double-sided TV screen/secret mission screen.
- Roof terrace features a hot tub, juice bar, music dock and a lookout tower with ladder and telescope.
- Accessory elements include 2 walkie-talkies, tools, guitar, popcorn, pizza, teapot, washing-up liquid bottle, craft box, scissors, artwork tiles, 5 fabric blankets, mp3 player, cocktail glasses and a carrot.
- Hangout at the Friendship House with the girls from Heartlake City and enjoy a relaxing day listening to music in the hot tub, doing crafts with Emma, or cheering on Andrea’s latest musical performance with this popular kids’ toy.
- Use the working pulley to help lift supplies into the house.
- Jump into action when a mission comes in, spin the TV in the bedroom around to see the secret mission screen, and formulate a plan to save the day!
- Slide down the fireman's pole, jump on the bike and speed off with Olivia’s trailer full of tools.
- Watch the hamster go round on his wheel, give the dog a little swing under the friendship tree, and feed the bunny a juicy carrot.
- Friendship House measures over 11” (30cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Friendship tree measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Bicycle with trailer measures over 3” (10cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Park 41330 Olivia's Mission Vehicle in the garage, ready for even speedier rescue missions!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to the Lego Friends sets!icnangel | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterReally fun to build and play with. My daughter loves it! Not to brag, but, she is a master builder and just loves her Legos! She said she is glad she added this set. It is holding together nicely with all the play she has given it. She would recommend it to all. She is 9 yrs old.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Friendship House
- in 8 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Worst lego set since rebootVelvety | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I love Lego Friends since the reboot. The sets were better polished, more solid and became a whole new level of classy contemporay fun product unlike the cheap imitation-like (no eye for colour combination) designs before. But this Friendship House shares abit of old fashion vibe that came from past designs before reboot. It's as if the former designers had a hand in it. Please stick to the new designers (ones who created Mia's house, camper van and the racing series sets). The older designers have structure experience but NO EYE for colour combination, creating a clean simple but visually appealing interior. They throw in too many random cheap looking pieces like in Vet clinic, Olivia's house etc - old school and lack of creative intelligence. Please continue with the new designers since reboot. It's a pop of well combined colours and polished edges! And not as if a designed used random lego pieces to check off the list of features to include function in play. This friendship house is a better improvement from before but still had that old designer touch hence getting bad reviews elsewhere. Fix that.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Friendship House
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Lego Friends Set Is Amazing!Sumzie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this Lego Friends Set! I especially admire the special features of the sliding garage door, the fireman pole, the beautifully decorated swing and the fascinating pulley, too! I really like the detail of the stickers in The Friendship House, they make this Set much more interesting.The pretend brickwork is fantastic, and I think that it really makes this Set stand out from the others. I think that the bunny door is very creative in how it is placed, heading inside the garage. I also love the new, improved flowers and mini - figures, for the Lego Friends characters! There is a little bit of everything for each of the girls in this awesome Lego Friends Set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Friendship House
- in 7 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fun but unstableClover4a | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterI put this together for my daughter. We were able to play with it about 3 times before it fell apart. We aren't rough with the legos. I put it together correctly. I've put it together twice more since the first time with the same results. This has happened with other friends products and the Elves sets.10 September 2019Callie, Customer ServiceI'm sorry to hear you and your daughter had frustration with the set! Rebuilding is always the best place to start. When you've rebuilt a few times and things don't seem sturdy, try giving some of the special to sub builds like those on page 97. Realigning the walls of the house and adding some extra pressure to the rooms when you press them together can work wonders on this set and others! Things still seem shaky? Give our customer service team a shout at LEGO.com/service for a helping hand with your build!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Friendship House