The LEGO® Friends 41340 Friendship House is the ultimate base for special moments between the friends of Heartlake City—whether starting adventures or enjoying some downtime. This popular kids’ toy features a kitchen, living room with craft table, bedroom with double-sided TV screen, terrace with speakers, barbecue, hot tub, juice bar and a lookout tower on the roof. Outside, there's a swing, a bike with a trailer full of tools and lots of cool features in this converted fire station building including a working pulley, alarm, pole, slide and a garage with opening door. Includes 3 mini-dolls plus 3 animal figures.
- Includes Olivia, Emma and Andrea mini-doll figures, plus Dash the dog, Rumble the hamster and Cinnamon the bunny figures.
- Features a 4-story converted fire station building with a garage, kitchen, living area, bedroom, roof terrace, performance terrace, side balcony with barbecue, working pulley system, mailbox, spinning fireman's pole and a slide, plus a friendship tree with swing and a bicycle with trailer.
- Garage features a hamster wheel and tube system.
- Kitchen features a refrigerator, microwave, sink, cooker and worktop.
- Living room features a craft table with 5 stools and opening cupboards.
- Bedroom features 5 beds and a double-sided TV screen/secret mission screen.
- Roof terrace features a hot tub, juice bar, music dock and a lookout tower with ladder and telescope.
- Accessory elements include 2 walkie-talkies, tools, guitar, popcorn, pizza, teapot, washing-up liquid bottle, craft box, scissors, artwork tiles, 5 fabric blankets, mp3 player, cocktail glasses and a carrot.
- Hangout at the Friendship House with the girls from Heartlake City and enjoy a relaxing day listening to music in the hot tub, doing crafts with Emma, or cheering on Andrea’s latest musical performance with this popular kids’ toy.
- Use the working pulley to help lift supplies into the house.
- Jump into action when a mission comes in, spin the TV in the bedroom around to see the secret mission screen, and formulate a plan to save the day!
- Slide down the fireman's pole, jump on the bike and speed off with Olivia’s trailer full of tools.
- Watch the hamster go round on his wheel, give the dog a little swing under the friendship tree, and feed the bunny a juicy carrot.
- Friendship House measures over 11” (30cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Friendship tree measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Bicycle with trailer measures over 3” (10cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Park 41330 Olivia's Mission Vehicle in the garage, ready for even speedier rescue missions!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Friendship HouseBoosgma | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterIt is great you are making sets that appeal to young girls! This product seems uninspired as there is no staircaae from the first floor to the second floor. This oversight is unlike Lego to have overlooked & a disappointment to those playing with the finished product. Otherwise it is delightful & my 9 yo granddaughter has enjoyed it but for this detail!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Friendship House
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute house!YarnCakes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI had my eye on this set and was thrilled when it went on sale at my local store. I built it this time around, but usually my 4 year old daughter is very much involved in the building process. She absolutely loves building with lego bricks after we got her the Amusement Park Roller Coaster for Christmas. We were surprised with how much she enjoyed building that we got on the LEGO train full steam. As I was building, I was glad to see all the details put into this set. There are so many cute accessories to play with from tools to fix things around the house, food and drink in the kitchen, mailbox, beds for all 5 friends, bunny, hamster(?), puppy, slide, heart pool, and so much more. This product comes with 3 friends, not 5 as another reviewer stated. You get Emma, Olivia and Andrea. Olivia had a makeover and is indeed tanner and sports glasses. I like the change, though my 4 year old thinks she is a completely different girl. This is fine as we like collecting different friends anyway and she can always be given a new name. The playablity is great, lots of places to use your imagination and come up with different scenarios. A thing I would consider a con is that this set is sticker heavy. Something like 30+ stickers. I like to put the stickers on so they are mostly centered, but I got tired of it towards the end. As an adult, I did not enjoy this many stickers, but as a kid I think they might enjoy it more. Another thing I would mention is that it recommends getting Olivia's Mission Vehicle to park in the garage. I purchased that as well and found that the vehicle only fits in the garage if you take off the roof rack, and then it sticks out in the back because it is longer than the house. Not a huge deal, but I had a different expectation. I am still giving this an excellent rating because it was fun to build and my daughters are loving it. They have played with it every day since I put it on their lego table. The colors are great, and it does not break apart easily in the hands of toddlers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Friendship House
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Friends Surprised Me With This Awesome Find!Aspieteacher | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI usually prefer the CITY and LEGO Friends sets because it builds more social interaction with my students with special needs. I am currently on Christmas break, but am excited about returning to work soon to share this incredible set with my students. The building alone is so detailed on the outside and the inside as well with incredible play opportunities. There is also a pool on the very top of the building too. It has a bedroom area, kitchen, living/dining area, This set I assumed would be close to $100, but it's selling for under $70. If you use your VIP points, it's worth the buy. It has all the LEGO Friends characters: Andrea, Emma, Mia, Olivia, and Stephanie too. Olivia wears glasses and her skin is darker too. They opened the cultural backgrounds with this group of LEGO Friends. My favorite features on the set are the pole and the hook which makes this quite a fun set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Friendship House
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0words cannot describe how much I like this setELLIEELLLIEELLIE | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set for me was really good - i love the firemen's pole, the garage door, the little kitchen as well as the lounge/balcony, the three mini dolls they provided with this as well as the beautiful colour scheme - this moves away from colours seen in the very first lego friends sets but suits the personalities of the girls much more. my only issue is the garage door should probably have an extra panel in it as the gap can be seen from the front and the back of the set - other than that it is brilliant value for money and cost less than I was expecting - it may or may not have been the first thing I bought <3Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Friendship House