All kids love animals, right? And with these 9 adorable animals from around the world, they can build and play while developing key creative, imaginative and practical skills. Toddlers’ first animal playset Youngsters relate to the recognizable animal friends, so when they build and play, it benefits their emotional development as well as their fine motor skills. As they rearrange the figures and accessories, they role-play stories, expand their imagination and develop their visual-spatial awareness. Little animal lovers will have endless imaginative fun with these adorable friends. And parents and carers can share precious developmental milestones as they join in the fun. Educational building toys for toddlers LEGO® DUPLO® sets bring familiar scenes to life with colorful, easy-to-handle, safe pieces that excite toddlers' imaginations and put creative control right into preschoolers' hands.
- As kids build and play with the adorable animal figures in their different habitats, they develop key creative, imaginative and practical skills that will last a lifetime.
- This 175-piece set contains colorful bricks and pieces that build into a monkey, tiger, toucan, panda, elephant, giraffe, crocodile, penguin and whale, plus 3 awesome environments: Arctic, jungle and savannah.
- It's easy for little hands to pick up and place these toddler-friendly pieces. With 9 animals and 3 habitats to build, there’s enjoy endless imaginative fun to enjoy (but look out for the crocodile’s opening mouth!).
- Little animal lovers will go wild for these 9 animal friends. With safe, easy-to-handle pieces, this versatile educational toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- With the penguin measuring over 3” (8cm) high and the palm tree over 5” (13cm) high, this animal-figure playset provides hands-on play on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- The hands-on play can begin straightaway. No batteries needed – all the open-ended imaginative fun is fueled by kids’ unlimited imaginations!
- Simple instructions provide ideas and inspiration for parents and toddlers. Once the creative building and imaginative role-play begins, the shared pleasure and developmental benefits will never end.
- Introduce preschoolers to stimulating, open-ended play with LEGO® DUPLO® playsets. Toddler-friendly bricks with familiar scenes, animals and objects combine to make great gifts for kids with curious minds.
- LEGO® DUPLO® toddler playsets meet the highest industry standards and our meticulous quality testing. This ensures bricks are easy for little hands to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids' DUPLO playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Two Year Old loves Duplo Creative Animals!I would recommend this to a friend!Duplo Creative Animals keep my little one busy for hours on end! She loves making up her own creations and thinks that the ones that she comes up with are hilarious. She also makes the actual animals that are pieces for. It comes with 175 pieces and seriously keeps my daughter busy for hours. She loves anything that involves building and a way to express herself. I would recommend these to anyone that has a toddler that enjoys being creative and building things.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative animals
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!Flor02 |I would recommend this to a friend!Creative animal Lego duplo was so entertaining for my grand baby she loved them and played so much. She had fun sharing with others to help her out and build. She made the noises of the animals and they were not difficult to put together. They are easy to put away and clean as well. I loved that it showed the actual size on the box so you know how big they are for small children. It also came with extra ideas inside to be more creative.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative animals
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Intro to LegosI would recommend this to a friend!My youngest son got his first introduction to Legos with this set. There were a lot of varied pieces which gave him lots of options to build. Being so young, he mostly stuck to the animals and building towers. But this set will help him foster his creativity and engineering skills! The value for the number of pieces received was excellent. I would recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative animals
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itMarya3 |I would recommend this to a friend!I love that Legos made this bigger piece compared to their regular size as it tells me that the safety of our toddlers are their priority. My toddler loves the pieces as it is colorful and has different shapes which helps improve her motor skill. This would definitely be growing with her. When the animals are created she learns how to recognize them which is a plus.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative animals
Shop more like this: