Help your young LEGO® builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this cool LEGO Technic™ 42088 Cherry Picker. This 2-in-1 model comes with realistic functions and features, including a detailed lifting mechanism with working boom and basket, 4 hazard warning lights, 2 warning beacons and chunky tires. Rebuild this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set to create a robust Tow Truck.
- Features a detailed lifting mechanism with working boom and basket, brick-built hazard warning lights and warning beacons, and working wheels with chunky tires.
- Drive the cherry picker into position, then operate the boom and raise the basket into the air.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Help your young LEGO® builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this realistic LEGO Technic™ set.
- This set is a great introduction to the LEGO® Technic™ system of building.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Tow Truck.
- Cherry Picker (with boom lowered) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide, and more than 4” (12cm) high with boom extended.
- Tow Truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good little set with nice parts and lots of funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfQuite easy to build, the fact that the crane moves is really cool. For the price, you get a good amount of pieces that are useful. I was able to make a basic rc car with just the cherry picker and motors. It was hard work and barely functional but with 2 cherry pickers, it would've been easy. I dismantled the monster, built the actual Cherry Picker, and I now have it on my desk at home as I get to toy with it when I get bored, bringing me joy all day. Little sets like this are so nice, please keep making them Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?55Cherry Picker
- April 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A very nice starter technic set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a well made kit! It was my first technic kit ever and I liked it very much! Play experience was pretty good and when I first bought it I thought it was actually a "cherry picker" so I had it pick lego cherries until' I found out the real use of this construction vehicle. But overall this was a pretty good kit! I liked the mechanisms a lot and this lego kit was one of my favorite kits! I also transformed it into the tow truck and both look good! I really think lego did a great job on this one!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cherry Picker
- March 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value!Emka101 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe building process itself was a ton of fun! The final result is a somewhat small, but really cool and cute. The mechanism for the boom itself is really simple and efficient. It's pretty impressive. The tow truck (the second model) is really good too. The only real complaint about this set is that it has no steering. But other than that, it's great.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cherry Picker
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huge fun, tiny priceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe finished model, after a fun build, looks great and functions well. The crane can be rotated and raised, and the basket uses gravity to stay the right way up. The B model looks nice as well, and both are good display models.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cherry Picker