Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Kids will love the vacation vibe given by this inspiring LEGO City Central Airport (60261) playset. Not only does it have a detailed terminal building, fuel tanker and baggage truck. Kids also get an awesome charter plane with room for the pilot and passenger minifigures! And with an organized ground crew to keep things running, children can enjoy inspiring air-travel adventures every day of the year.
Great building toy for kids
This 4+ set includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element to help youngsters experience the pride of constructing their own LEGO sets. And with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools that really make LEGO building child's play.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Airport sets deliver an enjoyable build and play experience with realistic vehicles, detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play.
- This toy airport building set is an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for children aged 4+, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? There’s a toy charter plane, detailed airport terminal, fuel tanker and luggage truck, plus pilot, 2 ground crew and 3 passenger minifigures. Just add a sprinkle of imagination for endless fun!
- This airport toy features a terminal building with check-in area, charterplane with room for a pilot and 3 passenger minifigures, plus a fuel tanker and luggage truck – a great gift for kids who love pretend play.
- The LEGO® City Central Airport (60261) building toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up and for boys and girls who love toy planes. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® City Central Airport terminal building measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep, while the toy charter plane measures over 3" (10cm) high, 8" (21cm) long and 7" (20cm) wide.
- Does this playset require batteries? No, this construction toy is powered by little kids with big imaginations. Simply open the brick bags and let the play begin!
- You’ll find a building guide for this 4+ set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app – with zoom and rotate viewing tools that help kids become master builders.
- Unleash the fun and excitement of LEGO® City Airport sets – with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping kids develop physical skills and confidence.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun and easy to put together!I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this airport lego set I just had to get it for my 5 year old daughter. She absolutely loves airplanes and this set was made for people 4+. This set comes with multiple bags of legos, separated by size, and steps (1-6.) You also receive 3 booklets with step by step instructions for every item to create. The steps are very easy to follow, each page shows you what your end result will look like and what color each block you will need to use. The way the instructions were set up was easy enough for my 5 year old non-reader to figure out and put together. She completed this in about 3 hours, almost entirely by herself. Every detail in this set is amazing, from luggage, to tools, seats, people, etc its so cute and accurate. The colors are vibrant and are very real looking for tiny toy pieces. My daughter absolutely loves playing with her new lego set, and has been constantly begging to take it apart and rebuild it. I highly recommend this set for anyone that loves to build and create. Its not too complicated for a young child, but still fun and complex for even an adult.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun play set for beginning buildersI would recommend this to a friend!This set is for the beginning builder. Many of the parts are pre-molded, meaning that the shape is already formed into the part, rather than building it up from smaller pieces. This results in a much easier build experience, which is great for younger kids or those who may not have the patience or attention span to build a more complex set. This set was fun to build for my younger chid (kindergarten), but may be overly simple for an older child. They love playing with the components of the airport, different parts of the plane, and associated accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!!I would recommend this to a friend!Good product! Got the central airport for my 9 yr old son and he love it!! it comes with lots of cool accessories it has tiny suitcases that you can actually open!! Loved the little pilot and airport workers.. It was not too hard to build but it did take us about an hour mostly because it kept falling apart. If its just for display its great just the way it is, but i would recommend glueing it together if you are planning to play with it because it does fall apart easily. But overall i am very happy and so is my son!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Family funJay26 |I would recommend this to a friend!My kids loves to build and enjoy creating. The central airport was very challenging for my little ones. So many small pieces but it was time consuming and that's a plus ot kept them busy. I enjoy watching them putting the little people together and the head was so tiny. I believe the favorite part was the airplane, my son flies it every Morning before school. Great for kids who wants to build in real life. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for mind building toys.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Central Airport