Bricks and GearsBricks and Gears4.714357.
Build, learn and fuel your imagination with this LEGO® Classic 10712 Bricks and Gears set. Creating moving models is easy with these brightly colored LEGO building bricks, gears and axle pieces that will help your child develop their creative building skills. This set offers variable levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate building instructions for building and rebuilding your LEGO creations. Further instructions are available online where you can learn, for example, how to rebuild the included helicopter model into a drill or a windmill for even more creative play.
- Includes LEGO® Classic building bricks, gears and axles for creating simple models with fun functions.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play.
- This LEGO® Classic set provides variable degrees of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0We wish there were more sets like these!MumbleBear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy nephew absolutely loves this set. The gears add an extra dimension of fun. He's asking for a larger similar set for his birthday, but if one exists yet I haven't found it.16 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for the review! It's awesome to hear that your nephew is having fun with his new LEGO® set! If he's interested in gears and moving parts, he might like our Technic theme. It's a different style of building from our regular LEGO sets, and many of our fans love the challenge. It sounds like they may be up his alley!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Gears
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant introduction to gearskathrynascott | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set helped to transform my 5-year old son's collection of classic lego from an occasional plaything to the toy he plays with every day. The gears are simple enough that he can put them together himself and he enjoys making new moving creations. We have added four technic wheels and a couple of axels from 'pick a brick' so that he can more easily make vehicles where something turns when they are pushed along.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Gears
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and InteractiveFroggie | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI love the gears in this set. I can’t wait to share this with my grandkids.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Gears
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better then I was expectingLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4 & 9 year old loved this set. My nine year old said this was cooler then a creator set because you can make more then one thing at time. They thought the gear part was fun. The owl rolling it's eyes, the swinging monkey and carousel. Highly recommend. Worth the moneyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Gears