Join in the fun with your child as they protect LEGO® City with the 60212 Barbecue Burn Out set. This action-packed LEGO 4+ set is made to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, featuring a fantastic fire truck toy with extending bucket and tool storage, plus a Starter Brick base that lets first-time builders experience the pride of construction, all on their own. The simple guide to building and creative play will help your young firefighter understand the purpose of the building steps, while growing their imagination and confidence, as the perfect start to LEGO brick building toys in a familiar LEGO City setting. This exciting LEGO City Fire set also includes a tree and barbecue, plus a new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 2 minifigures.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially made to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for a great start to LEGO building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a firefighter and a park visitor.
- Features an easy-to-build fire truck with tool storage space, extending bucket and a Starter Brick base to get your child building and playing quickly in the exciting LEGO® City universe.
- Also includes a tree and barbecue grill.
- Accessory elements include a hot dog, fire hose, water elements and a new for January 2019 fire axe, plus 2 buildable flames.
- Extend the fire truck bucket to help knock down the fire.
- Clip the fire hose onto the fire truck to store it after you’re done.
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to an unlimited world of their everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously known as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Fire truck measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Tree and barbecue measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cook OutValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set includes two of my favourite pieces, the hot dog and the fire axe. I have no idea why but I love these pieces. The fact that a pocket money priced kit has 2 mini figures really pleased me as well as it really increases the play value. I really bought this for the fact the fire engine has a little cherry picker included. It is a really nice little build and works better than I thought so you can really raise and lower the little cabin so your fireman can get to the fire or rescue kitty from the tree. No kitty included sadly but you can set the tree "on fire". The barbecue piece is simply detailed but gives you an overall good look and it is easy to see what it is supposed to be. Number Of Pieces: 64 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 10 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Barbecue Burn Out
- March 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great introduction to LEGOUtter | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuild this together with my 2,5 yo. It was a challenging build for him, but the set made it easy with a clear difference between one piece and the next (either in color, or shape). The build itself is also very sturdy, (except for the tree), the firecar holds up to a lot of a abuse. It's also great that the wheels go on first! We've had lots of adventures with it and he loves to take it apart and rebuild it together. We've had the set for about 8 months now and he mostly knows it by heart now. I've bought an extra copy to store for when he gets older, because I think this is his "first" LEGO set. We have bought some other 4+ sets since, but this one stands out in building experience and sturdiness.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Barbecue Burn Out
- March 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fuzthepoet | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst Lego, very fun. Love the detail on the hotdog and axePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Barbecue Burn Out
- February 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0hvmfnLEGOdeven1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfpretty good. i like it. very simple, but fun, just the way i like it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Barbecue Burn Out