Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)Star Wars™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids can enjoy hours of epic battle action with this LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) building set (75283). The AAT has lots of realistic details to inspire fun, creative play, including opening hatches with space inside for the Battle Droids, LEGO minifigures, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon.
501st Legion vs. Battle Droids!
This action-packed set comes with 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and assorted weapons to inspire role play. An awesome gift idea to enhance any fan’s LEGO Star Wars collection, this toy building kit is great for solo or group play.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- Recreate thrilling 501st Legion vs. Battle Droid conflicts from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armored Assault Tank (AAT) LEGO® building toy for kids (75283).
- This set includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and cool weapons including 2 Lightsabers to role-play action stories.
- The AAT building toy has many cool features to inspire battle play including 2 spring-loaded shooters,a rotating turret with an elevating cannon, plus opening front and turret hatches to place the Battle Droids inside.
- This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7+. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative fun.
- The AAT building toy measures over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) long and 5.5” (14cm) wide. Fans can also command the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game for extra creative fun.
- This construction playset is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so whether building and playing solo or sharing the fun with family and friends, the galactic adventures never stop!
- Looking for the best building toy for a kid who is new to LEGO® sets? This Star Wars: The Clone Wars set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can build independently… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this LEGO Star Wars™ AAT set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- September 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great minifigs, acceptable tank57f109bd |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe two minifigures were the biggest selling point for me in this set. This is a great for a fun build and minifigs; this is not a great for building an army of Ashoka clone troopers nor screen accuracy. The good: * The clone trooper and Ashoka minifigures are beautiful. * The ATT is well balanced regardless of turret orientation. * The ATT utilizes a lot of interesting building techniques resulting in a fun build. * Only two stickers that are easily applied. The neutral: * Price per piece is a bit high compared to all LEGO sets, but relatively in-line within the LEGO Star Wars theme. * This set would be much more compelling if a second Ashoka's clone trooper was included. The not so good: * Ashoka's head piece is oversized compared to the way she appears in Clone Wars. * Ashoka's lightsabers are same length -- one is supposed to be shorter than the other. * The main gun on the tank is way too long. * The color pattern on the ATT is a bit off compared to what appears in Clone Wars.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- April 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Been waiting for another on of theseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all I just want to say I am very glad that LEGO decided to remake this set because I didn’t get any of the previous AAT’s and was hoping for a new one to come out. The overall build is nice but it is lacking some things, a lot of people say the gun on the front is too long, which I agree with, but I think it is also an easy fix. Another thing that should have been added is a small build such as a speeder for the clone trooper, just to make the set really worth $40. The figures are decent. I love the Ashoka and 332nd clone, but I wish there was at least a few more battle droids. It is a droid tank after all. The set also pairs well with the 501st legion clone troopers. I do recommend this set if you loved the clone wars season 7, especially if you haven’t gotten any of the older AAT’s, because this set is pretty good.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- April 25th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set but misprints are thereI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for Christmas last year on sale. I opened it recently and it looks good. Many people say the cannon is to long, but I think it is the right size. It looks really good from the front and side and ok from the back. The figures are really good. The two battles droids are green and go really well in my Kashyyyk MOC. The Ahsoka and 332nd clone though are slightly misprinted. On Ahsoka’s “angry” face here eyes are a little off and on one side of the clone’s helmet it is also misprinted. I attached an images of the set and misprints. It would have been 5 stars if it wasn’t misprinted.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- September 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great figs!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set but I am going to first say the negatives, The turret is too long but you can easily shorten the turret if you want, this set is missing the stripe down the middle but the stripe down the middle is such a small detail that I don't care about. This set goes great with the 501st sets I have. I love the Ahsoka Tano and the 332nd trooper or if you prefer Ahsoka's clone trooper. The A.A.T is very fun to build and has amazing details. I don't think that I will be buying a second set though because the main reason I would buy another set is for the clone trooper. This overall is an amazing replica of the clone wars A.A.T and it's so much fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)