Let’s get the world ready for girls
Behind the scenes
During the filming for the Ready for Girls campaign we wanted to have an all female crew, we had a lot of young girls joining us on set and felt is was important to show female role models in all kinds of jobs.
Take a look at the behind the scenes video!
- D&I is much broader than the obvious visible characteristics of an individual.
- We live in a world where talent exists everywhere but opportunity is limited to a privileged few, so it’s essential to take action and redress that balance.
- The beauty of LEGO bricks is their versatility. They are a genderless toy, suitable for everyone. Our aim is to create a journey that fits every kid’s needs.
Building belonging: LEGO® Employee Advocacy Groups
- Research conducted by the LEGO Groups and the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media shows that girls are ready for the world, but society needs to get ready to support unstereotyped growth.
- Girls are ready to overcome gender norms but society continues to enforce biases that hamper their creative potential
- 10 steps to inspire creative play. Brought to you by the LEGO Group based on research
and advice from the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.