New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the fun build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Wheel interacts with app
Turning the wheel interacts with the mini game in the app.
Break the shrimp boat apart
Shrimp boat splits apart to play shipwreck adventures.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Captain Archibald.
Scan the model with the app
Combine physical play with digital fun for hours of extra playtime.
Includes Parker and Jack Davids minifiguresPlus Captain Jones and Jones Jr. minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog and albino alligator figures and other accessory elements.
Immerse youngsters in fun ghost-catching adventures with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset. This awesome playset combines a buildable LEGO model with a game app for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find and ghosts to defeat and collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! With a toy shrimp boat that splits in two and a haunted, brick-built cliff, this building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The 2 hero minifigures, haunted captain and son minifigures, cute ghost dog figure and albino alligator figure adds a lot of fun play-starters.
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ set, featuring a toy shrimp boat.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Wrecked Shrimp Boat to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, Captain Jonas and his son, Jonas Jr., plus Davids’s ghost dog, Spencer, and the legendary albino alligator to role-play the action in the story.
- This Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset features a cool, nautical-inspired shrimp boat that can split into two and be put together again, as well as a brick-built cliff that can become haunted.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Shipwreck on the island measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Shrimp Boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great addition to the Ideas Fishing Store.IDreamof2ModularsAYear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI honestly only purchased this because the shrimp boat looked like a good fit with the Fishing Store Ideas set. It is a simple build, although there are plenty of stickers to drive a perfectionist mad. It really does not look like much without them though so I reluctantly had to put most of them on. The result is a charming little boat which does indeed look fabulous with the Fishing Store as they both have the sand green colours on them. I've been very disappointed not to have anything to add to that set so this was a real bonus. I left off the 'broken glass' stickers but it is a boat that looks a little run down anyway (which fits in nicely with the Ideas set) Two of the minifigures also go very well with the Fishing Store - the captain with his yellow hat & his mate. I also kept the shrimp (nice idea) but added a few trans cheese wedges to match the crates on the Store. The only change I plan to make is to replace the 'colour wheel' parts with dark brown or black as they are only relevant if you can use the app. This would also look nice displayed on the stand/rocks portion of the set as a wreck. If I had been keeping the 'scenery' part for my own Lego (AFOL with a focus on buildings) I would not have included the face in the flip up centre but I gave that part & the glowing monster bits to my son who has had fun incorporating them into his (predominantly Minecraft) Lego. My son would have liked to at least try the app, but none of the phones or tablets in the house worked with it. I do wish that the sets were more clearly shown on the box, but they are shoved aside for massive pics of the app. We will be buying more Hidden Side sets but purely for the Lego as the app is not relevant or really of any interest to either my son or myself. We have already gone on to buy a second set from this series (the Lab just for my son who is science crazy) & I expect to be buying more in the future. I felt I got good value & a nice little build from this purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- May 25th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Love the concept, app lets it down.ralex09 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was super excited to buy the hidden side sets. My son and I built the set and went to download the app which only works on my iPad (check phone compatibility before you buy the set). The first issue we had was that the scanning of the set only works in portrait mode and not in landscape which was tricky to hold the iPad and try to scan and tap to shoot the ghosts. The set is great, but the app lets the experience down, I hope there will be some app updates in the future to improve the experience.5 September 2019Marine, Customer ServiceYou are right, the app will require your device to have AR compatibility, you can always check the compatibility of your device on LEGO.build/DeviceCheck. When you're playing with the physical sets (normal mode) you can only use portrait mode, but if you're playing as a ghost then you'll use landscape! If you need some tips or help with the app, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service. Happy ghosts hunting!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0really fun set with and without the gamesafetyguykyle | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and I built it that same day. I really enjoyed the set even though I just got the app 2 days ago. I would recommend this set to any one who likes ghosts and boats. cause I think the boat is the best part of the set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- December 30th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0i love the crocodilefaebum2 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHere in this set you become an excellent Crocodile, i love it. The boat looks also awesome, but the Reeling is not stabil, when you build and when you play you will loose them often. Thats not a good solution for to fix a fence at a boat. the minifigs are nice. but why you have a gohst without a body...in my opinion its better you will have an exta body for this ghost with the 4 arms. overall its a nice set and i am happy that i own this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat