Adventure awaits your young sports lover with this winter-themed set full of possibilities. This cool LEGO® City 60203 Ski Resort toy set features a 2-level rescue base, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drinks and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with light pole, half-pipe and separate grind rail. This great construction toy set for kids also includes a rescue 4x4 truck with movable snowplow, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera, 11 minifigures, a dog figure and buildable snowman figure.
- Includes 11 LEGO® City minifigures: 3 ski patrol members, a ski shop clerk, helicopter pilot, skier, snowboarder, 2 kids, hot drinks stand clerk and a customer, plus dog and buildable snowman figures.
- This fun-filled construction toy set features a 2-level rescue base with communication antennas on the roof, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drink and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with a light pole, half-pipe with stair access and a separate grind rail.
- In addition, this building set for kids includes a rescue 4x4 toy truck with movable snowplow and roof rack, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera.
- Accessory elements include 4 pairs of skis, 3 pairs of ski poles, 4 snowboards, 4 mugs, 2 cupcakes, a syringe element, hand cast, 2 ice picks, pair of binoculars, 2 walkie-talkies, 2 shovels, toolbox/first aid box, wrench, axe, circular saw, broom, snow shoes, helmet with ski goggles, warm hat and a stretcher, plus a brick separator and a buildable sign.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to hover over the snow park and pretend to film the snowboarders.
- Load up an injured skier on the snowmobile’s stretcher and bring them back to the rescue base for help.
- Use the 4x4 truck's snowplow to clear the way so the snowmobile can make it back to base!
- This cool toy for kids makes a great independent play gift!
- Helicopter with camera measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 4x4 truck with snowplow measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Hot drinks and cupcake stand measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Snow park with half-pipe measures over 4” (12cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rescue base measures over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Ski shop with big screen measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Grind rail measures over 4” (11cm) wide.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the Lego Ski Resort!!CR41 |I would recommend this to a friend!We got this for our 6-year-old son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it! A little challenging for his age, but a great opportunity for my wife or myself to jump in and help from time to time. He was silent in his room for days on end after Christmas working on the resort and felt so proud of his accomplishments along the way. Now it sits proudly with his other lego cities displayed in his room at all times. A great gift for any kid and an awesome opportunity to do something together. Highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazing lego setlhatzaw |I would recommend this to a friend!This is amazing lego set for big kids.It is very big set with so many lego pieces and recommended for kids 6.I have boys who is 6,7 and 10 and they all love playing with it.There is so many pictures included that kids can make but my kids they love use their imagination and make their one sets.This lego set they keep my kids busy almost for the whole day and they never got tire.This is the best lego set that will keep your kids busy and also they can use their imaginations while playing.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- January 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ErinT |I would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved putting this set together. It was just challenging enough for him, and only required minimal assistance from me. The instructions were very easy to follow. He has played with it everyday since he completed the set. It is easily his new favorite. He loves the vehicles and characters. LEGO has been fantastic for his budding imagination!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- September 26th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Why So Expensive?CcMm |Purchased for: SonI get that licensed sets (Star Wars, Harry Potter etc) are more expensive due to licensing fees. This is a simple Lego City set with 800 pieces, and it costs $160 (Australian). That is bordering on offensive. It is a fun and simple set, but terrible value for money and I simply can't understand why it is so expensive.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?25Ski Resort