Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion SetLEGO® Super Mario™
LEGO® DOTS Mini Frame with purchases over 260 kr..*Learn more
Fans can enhance their LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay and enjoy lots of creative role-play fun with this Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367). This collectible toy playset features a buildable house with an opening door and roof with a Super Star Block underneath. A great gift for kids who have the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), it also has a hammock to rock LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to sleep, plus Yoshi and Goomba toy figures to interact with and win coins.
The free LEGO Super Mario app has cool viewing tools to help build this module, plus suggestions for creative ways to build and play, and it offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations.
Top gift ideas
Inspirational LEGO Super Mario playsets bring a family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs make fun LEGO gift toys for creative kids and all fans, who can create their own unique challenges, compete with friends or play solo.
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to interact with.
- Rock LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba… this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay.
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO® building set makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift toy for ages 6 and up, sparking kids’ imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course.
- This module measures over 5” (13cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 6.5” (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries needed for this creative building toy – it comes to life when combined with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course set. The set comes with clear instructions so youngsters can build confidently.
- Kids can find digital building instructions, cool viewing tools and a safe platform to share their ideas on the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world, offering fans a huge array of options to expand, rebuild, customize and create new challenges to master.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards. They are robust, connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time, so there’s no need for a Super Star’s power to build or rebuild!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable, so you can be assured that this creative toy building set meets the highest safety and quality standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sleepy TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wondered why Mario had a hammock but we discovered by accident that if you leave him switched on he starts to complain he's sleepy because he's not doing anything and if you lie him down he snores. Now the hammock makes sense. To be honest the big selling point for this kit was the Yoshi figure as this is the only kit that has one. He looks really good, just a shame there are no apples on the tree for him to eat. He also isn't ridable which the boy and I agreed we would have loved. Not a massive amount of flexibility with this one as you can't really separate the house and tree but it does have some "extra" baseplates and connector plates so you can easily merge it with other courses. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. Number Of Pieces: 205 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 50 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- August 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Who’s House? Mario’s House!Nycgoodfella | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI remember back in the late 80’s early 90’s has playing with legos and admiring my creations without a care in the world. Now I have a son and started buying duplo legos for him. When I found out about LEGO Super Mario I was excited both as a fan and for my son who is a big Mario World fan. I must say I forgot how relaxing it was to build the set and was great having the digital 3D instructions on a tablet. The amount of interaction and fun my son has been having exceeded my expectations. What makes this expansion great is both Yoshi and that...it’s Mario’s house! Also give a chance for Mario to rest on the hammock... well not for long before my son and I get to bond on creating a course for Mario to complete. Only thing missing is a Luigi figure like Mario.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally worth it!SoupyMcSoupbowl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis as well as the Lego Mario Starter Course are two of the first Lego sets I bought for myself in a really long time. Initially I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it, but lo and behold, it was some of the most fun I've had in a good while. Yoshi and Mario's House as expansions were totally worth it, and my only downside is you can't ride the Yoshi.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A quiet placeBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son couldn't wait for us to do the set, he wanted to set up the hammock and put Mario to sleep in it. For my part, I was impressed by the technique used to make a sloped roof. On the playability side, here's what I noticed: I don't think Mario can fall asleep as soon as you start a 60 seconds course. We tested him, but he wouldn't close his eyes! For that reason, I don't think it's the most important set to own, but aesthetically it has its place though. It's a bit like a place where Mario goes to rest and the equivalent of a place where he could talk with characters to find out what's going on. A perfect place to become aware of his mission. Mario's house also hides an invincible star, which is always appreciated in a level. We can take the block and place it somewhere else, right in front of one of Bowser's children, let's suppose. :) Having seen my son play, I understand why LEGO chose to make a half house and half tree: we always stay on the same side to play, we never go behind, we move from left to right to make our course. If I had an idea to improve the set : Yoshi doesn't have electronic capability and he can't replace Mario, but I think we could make him even more useful by changing what the barcode does in front of him! He's currently giving away 5 gold coins, but he could give away a Yoshi egg or something else! :) As others have also mentioned, I may take some of my blocks to allow the hammock to swing more.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set