LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021Star Wars™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 635 kr., valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Give Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans a brilliant surprise every day in the run-up to Christmas with the 2021 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75307). Behind each of the 24 doors is a LEGO minifigure, LEGO figure, buildable vehicle, weapon or accessory, all inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2.
Mini builds, maximum fun
There are 7 LEGO minifigures/figures/droids in this festive calendar: The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda, both in festive outfits, plus a Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper, Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid. Children will also love building and playing with mini builds such as The Razor Crest, TIE Fighter, Tusken ballista snow launcher, training targets and the Child’s hoverpram.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular, with awesome Christmas gift ideas for creative kids and fans of all ages.
- Build excitement before Christmas with the 2021 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75307), featuring buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 characters, vehicles, weapons and accessories.
- Features 7 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters, including The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda, in festive outfits, plus a Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid.
- The 11 mini build vehicles include The Razor Crest, Riot Mar’s starfighter, Imperial Troop Transport, X-wing, TIE Fighter, Imperial Light Cruiser, Boba Fett’s starship and the Child’s hoverpram.
- Other mini builds include an E-web heavy blaster snow launcher, training targets, Tusken Raider’s weapon rack and snow launcher, Imperial weapon rack and Mandalorian weapon rack.
- This awesome 335-piece building toy makes the best Christmas present for kids aged 6 and up. The characters and mini builds can be used with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for extra creative fun.
- Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, this LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar makes a colourful, festive display piece in any room.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to excite fans of all ages, whether they want to relive epic scenes, roleplay original stories or just build and display authentic construction models.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure secure connections and robust builds – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to meet rigorous global safety standards.
- September 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lovely but not PerfectI would recommend this to a friend!The set priced at $40 USD will immediately be a factor for any customer, though I do believe most buyers will be fans of SW and the Mandalorian show. The Christmas themed Mando and Grogu (with his little hover-carriage) are very nice alongside the mini-vehicles. Nice for including in mini-builds and having a mini fleet. However, there are some flaws like the Stormtrooper and Tsuken Raider not really adding any value, (Scout trooper is nice as it isn't in too many sets) and I felt there was one too many weapon racks. You could easily add them to a scene or set, but I think having just one or two racks as a limit works better.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021
- September 14th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Give more love to LEGO Star Wars setsVK89 |As a LEGO fan I have bought all the Advent Calendars for this year. I have paid the full price with out a moments of hesitation because I have to have these sets. I Love LEGO. That is why amongst all of the advent calendars this Star Wars one was the most disappointing one. I love the Mandalorian and the two exclusive torsos for Mando and Baby Yoda alone are reason enough for me to get this set, but WHY not give us more printed and exclusive pieces like the Harry Potter or Marvel advent calendars. $40 for this mediocre set is too much.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021
- December 7th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Disappointing compared to previous calendarsBeing a single theme calendar I was already feeling a little down on this kit because one of my favourite parts of the Lego Star Wars advent calendar is working out what part of the saga a model is representing, and how each kit will point at the next few days of kits. I’m onto day seven now, and I had to go onto the web store to look at spoilers to see if there will be any more minifigs. Turns out there will be, but fewer than years before, and just storm troopers and the man himself? It’s just a little boring, honestly. A real shame compared to the joy of previous years.8 December 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear of your disappointment and appreciate your feedback.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021
- January 8th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best calender for alternative buildsJilligan |I would recommend this to a friend!Every year I gift my husband a LEGO advent calendar with the challenge to build something else than what is in the instruction of the day. He normally doesn't build any LEGO throughout the year but he always wants one calendar for December :D This calendar had the most bricks per day and each day (except when there was a minifigure) we puzzled the pieces around together having a lot of fun to get a really cool alternative build. Our best and most good-looking builds were the steampunk locomotive (Day1), an espresso machine (Day6) and a health robot (Day17). In terms of alternate builds, this calendar is our winner! Overall, I would also like to mention, that all the calendars were well balanced in terms of minifigures, having at least 1 per day and not all at once :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021