Kids choose their own route for LEGO® Mario™ to reach the Guarded Fortress with this fun-packed Expansion Set (71362). A fantastic gift for kids who own the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360), it features a buildable fortress, catapult, brick-built water and lava routes and POW Block, plus Bob-omb, Koopa Troopa and Piranha Plant toy figures for LEGO Mario to defeat. (Note: LEGO Mario figure is not included; find it in the Starter Course set.)
A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for this set. It has cool, intuitive viewing tools to aid construction, offers a safe platform for kids to share ideas and has lots of inspiration for other creative ways to build and play.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring an iconic character into the real world and are great for competitions with friends or solo gameplay. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to build their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Kids can build another exciting level to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Guarded Fortress Expansion Set (71362).
- The player must choose their own route for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), defeating either the Bob-omb, Koopa Troopa or Piranha Plant toy figures, before landing on the POW Block to open the fortress door.
- To reach the fortress and win digital coins, LEGO® Mario™ may need to use the catapult, leap over brick-built lava or across stepping stones in ‘water’, and he reacts in different ways as he meets and defeats each enemy.
- This 468-piece, collectible, creative LEGO® toy makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 8 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build their own unique levels.
- This module measures over 7” (18.5cm) high, 14.5” (38cm) wide and 12.5” (32cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multiple ways.
- No batteries are required for this toy playset – it comes to life when combined with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions and inspiration for ways to play and is a safe environment to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The modular system allows fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges for group competitions or solo play.
- No need for a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility for a perfect, easy and secure connection every time.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Koopa On GuardValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMakes a great first level boss arrangement, the Baby Bowser figure from the Starter Course works really well on here, especially after you've defeated the Koopa. The castle itself looks great built and there are a lot of elements that you can separate out and use to build your own design course. I wasn't particularly keen on the layout of this kit as is, the hinged plates just look ugly and it felt like a way to keep the piece count and therefore the price down. I would have rather paid a little bit more and had clean, straight lines. The Piranha Plant looks great but it doesn't pull back as well as the in app video shows, not a big issue if there are two of you playing as one can move him after the other hits the trigger point. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. The 1 minute timer does mean you have no hope of completing a large course. I thought it would be nice if when you click Start on the app it asks you which kits you have your course built from and it adjusts the timer to suit. Number Of Pieces: 468 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Guarded Fortress Expansion Set
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for kids who like Mario!Meinte |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has never really been in to playing with lego having preferred to play video games instead. When he got this kit, that changed as he loved being able to build his own mario levels using lego and interacting with it via the app. Mario interacts with the lego by landing on interactive stickers on some of the pieces, causing him to make the same noises from the video game and even collect coins when jumping on the heads of bad guys. To play you need to install a free app on your phone which will show you building instructions and allow you to keep tally of your score. We were very impressed by the expansion and it was fun trying to avoid the bob-bomb and using the catapult to get past the lava. Everything gels together nicely and the expansion kit seamlessly integrates with the starter pack. I would definitely recommend this kit, especially for children who enjoy the mario video gamesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?55Guarded Fortress Expansion Set
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING!!!!Rachael |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fantastic set!! All interactive and provides hours of fun. My 6 year old normally can’t stay focused on anything for more than a few minutes but this has given me hours of peace!! Really clear instructions and although some parts are a bit tricky to assemble he figured it out quite quickly. Would recommend to any Lego fan young or old!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Guarded Fortress Expansion Set
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great addition to the starter course!Paramjit |I would recommend this to a friend!As good as the starter course really is, this Guarded Fortress Expansion Set is a great way to expand upon it. It provides hours of fun for my 8 year old and he just loves it. The interaction with the free app and the physically challenging aspect of it with the characters and lego pieces makes the complete set a winner. A real must have for any Super Mario and Lego fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Guarded Fortress Expansion Set