Green BaseplateGreen Baseplate2.7143556.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 745 kr. or more*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Whether you’re creating a garden, forest, or something of your own imagination, this green-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Color Change!? Really LEGO!?Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe went shopping at a mall, and I got Pokemon X and this green baseplate (except both things were gotten at seperate stores which both stores sell LEGO). I compared this with my other green baseplate which I've had for almost 5 years, I just noticed the differences of my 2 green baseplates. Why did LEGO change the greens!???Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Baseplate
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Green base plateKendall | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThe problem I have with the green base plate is that it's thinner than the original bass place that come with Lego sets and it's difficult to connect other plates and bricks with. Why is it made like that?24 August 2017Nicholas, Customer ServiceHello, it seems like there may be some confusion about design differences between baseplates and plates in the LEGO parts collection, but we hope to be able to clear this up! In this case though you would want to have either all baseplates or all plates as a base in order to avoid any changes in thickness. All plates and their various sizes, such as that grey one pictured here, are designed to be included within a build and needs to be thicker to allow for connections to other LEGO pieces on both top and bottom. All baseplates, including this green one, are specially designed to be at the bottom of a build and not connect up with any other LEGO pieces underneath. This is why baseplates are thinner. Many fans have found that LEGO bricks and pieces can be used in different ways though, as you have discovered with that larger grey plate working great as the base of your build!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Green Baseplate
- in 5 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very Disappointed...Turkwhip | 45-54Purchased for: Self...not so much about the price increase, though I do think it was too much of an increase. You say you haven't raised the price of this product since 1996 when it originally came out, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to raise it now. And it certainly doesn't mean you NEED to raise it that much. I mean... are you losing money selling it for what it was? Are you not making the profit margin you make on other things? Anyway... enough on this. The main point for me writing this review is to be critical of your choice to change the color with NO warning. At least let us have both the lighter color and the darker color for a bit and warn us that the darker color is going to go away for a bit. The lighter color (though perhaps nice for young kids) is virtually useless for collector's that are needing a 'grass' color that can be built on with dark green plates or plants or ANY kind of natural looking growth. You are going to see ridiculous prices on Ebay for the old plates now, which is VERY discouraging for me as an avid Lego collector. Please give us back the dark green plates. Like others, I did give this product a 'fair' rating because it is still a good quality product. Just a little pricey for what you get and an almost completely unusable color choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Green Baseplate
- in 2 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0(Like everyone else) I hate the bright greenBryken | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI have to agree with most of the other negative reviews, I hate the new bright green color. My husband and I love Legos, and when my daughter turned 4 she also became a fan. We've bought tons of sets from the Lego Friends line for her. These new green baseplates are fine for her Lego friends world because they match the green "grass" in her Friends world. The problem is that the new green baseplates clash with the older (more realistic) green baseplates from my husband's old sets (we are talking 1980-1989). Our dream of a happy, integrated, aesthetically harmonious world that includes his old and our new sets is just not to be. The old green makes the new green look bad. It looks bright and blaring next to the older, darker green. The darker green flower stems and foliage also make the new green baseplate look overly bright and fake. Our new Ferris wheel has the brighter green on the baseplates, but uses the darker green above that. I'm not sure why they made that decision. Please consider making both green baseplates available in the future. If you just switched back to the old green, my daughter's Friends world might look off when we buy baseplates to expand it, and I'm sure that people with only newer sets would not be happy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate