Give your little racing driver a cool challenge with this LEGO® Technic™ (42103) Dragster. They’ll love learning how to assemble their very own Dragster model kit. Once built, the fun goes on. Set up the mini traffic lights then pull back the toy car and release to send it zooming along. Action-packed LEGO gifts Kids will love the bold colors of this car. See the flames shooting from the exhaust, just like a real dragster! And with this 2-in-1 set, kids can develop problem-solving skills, rebuilding the drag racing toy into an ace pull-back Hot Rod. Which is their favourite? The wheelie-performing Dragster or the super-cool Hot Rod? Learn and play with this cool engineering toy The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge. Printed instructions are included. Or to discover a fun new way to build the model drag car, see the digital Instructions PLUS, from the free LEGO Life app. With zoom and rotate tools, this cool app helps kids build independently.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power – see how fast it speeds along!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies – or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
- Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO® Hot Rod.
- Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Technic™ (42103) set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
- When built, the LEGO® Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
- It's got speed but amazingly, this set doesn't need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
- Every LEGO® set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Designed to the highest industry standards, LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are consistent; connecting easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This thing is greatSparky43 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7 year old son has been obsessed with drag cars for a while. Especially this style, so when we went to the Lego store and saw it for only 20 bucks, we had to get it.it was a really great build, but the impressive thing was it does wheelies when it takes off. My kid was so happy, he loves wheelies. I am sure we'll be back to the Lego store for more Technic buildsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- May 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwsomeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a really cool set got it for my son he loves it he has had it for at least a month now and he still loves it going to get similar sets so he can race them thanks Lego .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Setjbritt53 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have never been a big fan of the Technic pull backs. With that said, this is a very good use of that. The bugcatcher and flame elements have a loose fit. As this thing scoots across the floor those parts look the part. And the adjustable wheelie bar lets it go straight or pull a wheelstand off the line. Just a matter of how you set it. Very good set for a quick build, and a good use of the pull back motor system.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this setOakleyQuirk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a fun lego set to build and to play with. The pull back motor makes it shoot and yes it does wheels when the wheel bar is up. It is a big lego set for $20. I would recommend this set to anyone who likes lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
1 of 1