Concrete Mixer TruckTechnic
Choose your gift with purchases over 300 kr.*Learn more
Bring the world of construction to life for kids who love to see how things work. Youngsters with a passion for vehicles will enjoy building this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With 8 robust wheels, a moving motor, opening driver’s cab and large mixing drum, it looks just like the real thing. Kids can turn the drum manually or set it to automatic to see it turn as they push the truck. When they turn the drum counterclockwise, they'll see the concrete unload.
Creative play at the toy construction site
Imaginative role play is easy with this construction toy building set. The truck comes with 100 1x1 LEGO bricks to use as the concrete. Kids can turn the bricks in the blender then use the handle to control the funnel and pour the concrete into position.
Advanced building kits for kids
LEGO Technic model building kits are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge. These vehicles look and move like the real thing, so kids will love playing with their creations.
- Kids who love construction vehicle playsets will discover lots of cool functions in this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With a rotating mixer drum, this model looks and moves just like the real thing.
- With 1,163 pieces, kids will enjoy a challenging build before exploring all the features of the concrete mixer truck, including 100 1x1 LEGO® system bricks to use as the concrete.
- Turn the drum manually to mix the concrete or set it to automatic and see the mixer rotate as the truck drives along. Turn the drum counterclockwise to unload the concrete, using the funnel to guide it.
- Kids who love concrete truck toys will have lots of fun exploring all the features of this concrete mixer truck construction model kit. It makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for kids aged 10 and up.
- The concrete truck toy measures over 16” (42cm) long, 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide, making it ideal for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy so the fun starts right away and never slows down.
- Printed instructions are included for this concrete truck toy LEGO® Technic™ building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic™ model kits give kids a great introduction to engineering. With awesome designs and realistic functions, LEGO Technic offers advanced building kits packed with realistic features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures each of these building sets for kids connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- December 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing detail !!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Technic set build and found it quite enjoyable. The detail in actual working differential axles is exceptional. The directions and building process was smooth and easily interpreted. A very relaxing building but only rate it at 4 simply because cement trucks do not interest me much. As far as cement trucks of this type go i find the steering, controls, working differential and detail to make up for my personal lack of interest.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- June 18th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good buildHaseeb |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build and I enjoyed putting it together. The functions all work very well. It does come with quite a few stickers. They are not hard to put on but just a minor inconvenience during the build. They do add finer detail which makes the model look good. Despite that, I would rate this 4 stars for the following reasons: 1. The turning radius is not great (compared to the mobile crane with similar size). However, it is easy to fix by removing some parts. I think this was a bit sloppy from design perspective. 2. Six of the light blue 4x4 angular beams had different shade of color then the rest. Was easy enough to order replacement. 3. Value. This set has less part count than the mobile crane, but is more expensive (May be due to 2 large drum pieces). I would still recommend this set as it provides quite a good play experience (which one would expect from the technic set) and the colors are quite pleasing as wellPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0concrete mixer truckI would recommend this to a friend!Got this for xmas, fun to build, took my time and spread it over a few days. Not as complicated as the crane but still interesting, love the 3 drive mode options, and once again lego excelled with gearing and drive shaft operation, would highly recommend this modelPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Concrete Mixer Truck
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingAzza31 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had real fun building this set, I really enjoyed seeing how it all came together the stickers are excellent I love how they give you extra bits to put in the mixer and I really like how you can swap modes with the mixer and enginePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Concrete Mixer Truck