When in RomeThis epic LEGO® reproduction captures every architectural detail of the original amphitheatre, from the columns on the outer wall’s façade to the vast mysterious structure that runs underneath the entire arena.
Includes historic architectural details like the surviving archways.
Designed in a free-standing elliptical shape to hold up to 80,000 spectators.
Reproduces original features like travertine paving stones and olive trees.
What lies beneath
Recreate the hypogeum, the elaborate structure beneath the floor of the arena.
No bad seats
The 360 degree design and oval base allow display from any angle.
One of the New 7 Wonders
Once the largest amphitheatre in the world. Now the largest LEGO® set ever.
A build of epic proportionsFaithfully recreated with over 9,000 pieces, this impressive amphitheatre is a symbol of Italy’s imperial Roman past, and a monumental building challenge for architecture and travel fans alike.
All roads lead to RomeDisplay the Colosseum alongside the iconic Fiat 500 for a true celebration of Italy’s beloved capital city.
Build the worldCelebrate the world’s iconic buildings, skylines and landmarks with the LEGO® Architecture series.
Nowhere on Earth compares to the majesty of the Colosseum of Rome. So, get ready to escape your everyday life as you take on the biggest ever LEGO® build (as at November 2020) yet. This epic 9,036-piece Colosseum model depicts each part of the famous structure in great detail. Authentic detailing shows the northern part of the outer wall’s facade and its iconic arches. The model features 3 storeys, adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders while the attic is decorated with Corinthian pilasters.
An awe-inspiring display piece
The LEGO Colosseum (10276) rests on an oval display base so the model can be seen from every aspect. It’s one of the biggest LEGO models ever but can easily be picked up, allowing you to look through the arches from all angles.
A building project to savour
The Colosseum is part of a collection of LEGO models for adults who love beautiful architecture and thoughtful design. It also makes a great gift for architecture enthusiasts and LEGO lovers.
- Bring to life your own brick-built model of the mighty Colosseum with this engaging and rewarding LEGO® Colosseum (10276) model kit for adults.
- With an astounding 9,036 pieces, this Colosseum model is the biggest LEGO® set ever (as at November 2020), providing hours of relaxation for adults who love building sets.
- Anyone with a passion for architecture models will appreciate the amazing detail packed into this Colosseum souvenir. With 3 stories, the model is adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders.
- If you’re looking for special gifts for architecture fans or history lovers, this building set is a great choice, providing hours of hands-on building experiences with a stunning Colosseum model to display.
- This Colosseum architecture model measures over 10.5” (27cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) wide and 23.5” (59cm) deep. With 9,036 pieces it’s one of the biggest LEGO® sets in the world, but is easy to lift and turn.
- The Romans didn’t need batteries and neither do you! This Colosseum model runs on the power of imagination – no batteries required.
- This model comes with coffee-table-style building instructions with design and history details to inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this architectural model is designed to last.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build but misprint and missing piecesJamie5454 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was on e of my best lego builds I have ever done. So much detailing on the model and the size is impressive. The main issue I have with the set is that the booklet has errors as the instructions are not fully clear due to the binding (see images) and also I had missing piece. Not something you expect after paying £450!11 January 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there! Great to hear you enjoyed building the set. Missing pieces are rare so it's very disappointing when they happen. Please visit: LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV where you can request a free replacement piece. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the building instructions. We'll be sure to feed this back to our designers when they’re working on the building instructions for new sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If you have been there, you need it.Grrarch | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a beast. I am an architect so I love the Lego Architecture Series having built most of the Frank Lloyd Wright sets. I think that the set is as close as you can get with Lego blocks without doubling the size of the build. I took my adult children to the Colosseum in 2014 so when I heard about the set, I had to have it. I would not recommend this set for anyone who is impatient and be very careful about orientation of pieces, it makes a difference. One reviewer said that it took them 10.5 hours. Either someone was handing them blocks or they were taking caffeine through an IV. 20 hours is a more reasonable expectation, but really what is the rush. Enjoy it. I heard that there may be a set for the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, bring it on!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- February 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fragile...but, Glorious.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set and challenging build. The packaging, design and instruction book are all stunning. Just opening the box is special. The build is exciting and instructive. The four boxes contain a combined 40-bags. That breaking up of the work makes it all seem doable. I will agree with some reviews that call the work "often repetitious." But, that never slowed me down. The most challenging part was working on the larger tower sections. Connection of those could often lead to disaster and rebuilds. The fragility of the set (because of the ball and pocket grasping system) is often a surprise as one snap can cause a cascade of destruction. But, once done, you have a gorgeous set that is a must-have and a conversation starter. Most visitors end up taking picture of it - it is that special.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Colosseum
- February 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building the ColosseumWade2272 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding the Colosseum was very challenging and yet competitive. It's time consuming but well worth it in the end. Not only a set that you can proudly display for anybody to see but it will bring envy to all your friends. Building the Colosseum was an great accomplishment and I can't wait to see what Lego brings out next.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum