Face-off against sky pirate Bucko with Ninja warrior Cole's Dragon, featuring a posable neck, wings and legs. Free the ‘trapped Zane' element from the special Djinn blade and ride away victorious! Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.
- Cole's Dragon features a posable neck, wings and legs, golden details and LEGO® elements in Cole's characteristic black and brown colors.
- Weapons include a transparent Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Zane' element and Bucko's pirate sword.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cole's Dragon measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- March 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AAAARRGHSOME!I would recommend this to a friend!It's nice to get a cheaper dragon for once, and I think Lego did good on this one. They pulled off the overall look of the dragon fairly well, I just wish there were claws on his wings kind of like the 2011 dragons. I also don't like that Cole doesn't have his ghost head, wish he did. It seems like they just put it in the $50 set so you would spend more money. I also wish he had his armor, but after all, it's only a $10 set. Speaking of the price, it's good Lego made a cheap dragon, some kids can't afford more expensive dragons. Noticed I said "wish" a lot? PUNS INTENDED! :PPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Dragon
- March 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tiny Dragon, Good ValueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has two well done minifigures and a nifty little dragon for a low price point. I only like to have one iteration of any given character a time, and use the Cole back piece, flag, and balaclava from this set to improve my LEGO Dimensions Cole figure. I used some of the parts from the dragon to enhance the LEGO dimensions white dragon that came with the LEGO Dimensions Sensai Wu pack, and think I'll be able to use the remaining parts elsewhere. I love the coloring/styling of the Bucko figure and will be keeping him around. The skull details on the sword are very well done/designed.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cole's Dragon
- April 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Things in Small Packagesweevles |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile some kids might not like that a particular Ninja is getting a "smaller" dragon in comparison to the others, they should really be grateful to Lego for making any set that includes two minifigs with accessories AND a pretty nice build of a dragon in such an affordable package! Yes, Cole's dragon is not the biggest, but for $10, he's a super value! With quite a lot of different points of articulation, and a really cool brick-built look from stem to stern, Cole's dragon is full of play-ability, pose-ability, and personality without destroying a kids' (or parent's) budget. This set is an easy purchase to recommend to any fan of the series and promises hours of fun for the money. Great job, Lego, let's see more affordable little sets for fans to build their armies and collections with!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Dragon
- February 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MiniI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis dragon is cute and fun size. Very fun to play with. The only thing is that sometimes the legs don't support the minifigures. Anyways it's an awesome setPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Dragon