Temporarily out of stock
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 1267 kr.*Learn more
Load up the powerful LEGO® City 60198 Cargo Train and deliver the goods on time! This cool LEGO City set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, accessible driver’s cabin, a crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, container wagon with 2 containers, and a log wagon, plus an armored truck with opening doors, and a forklift with opening roll cage and lifting forks. This cool LEGO train set also includes a full circular track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with lever, plus a control center with ladder and 2 buildable pallets with money bills, gold bar elements, a snow scooter and 6 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 train workers, a security officer and a crook.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, pantograph on the opening roof, and driver’s cabin with control panel.
- Also features a log wagon, crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, and a container wagon with 2 containers with hooks on the roof for loading and space for pallets.
- Includes a control center with ladder and signal lights, a full circular toy train track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with lever, a money transport truck with opening doors, and a working forklift with opening roll cage.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, 12 gold bar elements and 4 money bills, plus 2 buildable pallets, 3 logs and snow scooter.
- Open the roof to access the engine car filled with cool details.
- Operate the cargo train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Lift and load logs onto the log wagon with the crane's rotating arm and hook.
- Push the lever on the railroad switch to drive the train to a different track for loading or unloading.
- Load pallets into the containers with the forklift before lifting them onto the container wagon with the crane.
- Set up the tracks in different configurations to load or offload cargo around your city.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Cargo Train in total measures over 4” (11cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Engine measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Log wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane wagon measures over 4” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Container wagon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Armored truck measure over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Control center measures over 8” (21cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Forklift measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- December 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quite a value!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got my hands on this set a little over a year ago. It was my first experience with a lego train. Although I have seen many through the decades. I have to say this might be one of the best starter kits, for anyone thinking about getting into lego trains. Not only do you get a fair amount of track, you get a selection that enables more than just a typical circle shape. The train itself has many features. The amount of things anyone could do to play with this is high. From the crane being able to move things around. To having all sorts of stories play out with the many figures and vehicles. I think one of the best things about current lego trains is the couplers. They have very strong magnets, allowing the train cars to just get near each other and they pull together, and stay connected. To sum things up, this is one nice quality set. If you are planning to get into lego trains, this is probably the best current start you can get.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- April 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cargo TrainI would recommend this to a friend!Overall this could be fantastic, my grandson (lego master we call him) is six and assembled this without issue. Our main problem is with the battery pack itself. We can not get it to work beyond one time on a new set of batteries (we are on our fourth set). We sent in a request to customer service for guidance but did not receive an answer. We bought a replacement battery for the train but alas it had different connections. If we could get it to work we would love it.22 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear this, and we'd be happy to help! For the quickest response, give us a call. You can find our number at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Was this helpful?45Cargo Train
- October 8th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cargo train lackingPurchased for: SelfFirst I would say that the new power up system is not something I am a fan of... disappointed that Lego has changed the train control again if I have proper count this is the 5th change with the new system unless you download the app you are stuck with 1 train to a controller. Next I can only figure that the price is because of the power up it is not due to the detail put in, lazy use of 2x2 tiles behind doors instead of even attempting some form of motor on the crane, could have added some 2x2 round tiles with the wood grain cut for the logs. Maybe add some crossing gates for the rail crossing. Where are the control lever or 2 for the forklift. This is my mark against the price, still love Lego trains. I vote Go back to the electric train or stay with the power functions control. At least I can put down my phone to play.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Cargo Train
- December 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice trainI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA nice looking, practical and fun train with plenty of track. My 10 year old son has had this set for 4 months now and not only is it a nice “special occasion” Lego set for playing with when mates come over, he loves it set up in his bedroom with his other Lego display pieces. The blue tooth setup works easy and although a rechargeable setup would be preferred (hint hint Lego) the batteries last plenty of timePlay Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cargo Train