Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Bricks and LightsClassic
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 635 kr., valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO® set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO® toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO® brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO® builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with awacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for yourchild.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great play feature!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI must admit this set did not really appeal to me, understandably as it's aimed for kids but seeing how much fun my kid had while we were playing with it makes it so worth it. We started with a made up story about the princess being captured with all those ridiculous characters that I just invented along the way. That did not really interest him that much but having the shark running after the ship which he's holding really was fun. Of course the dinosaur and ghost joined us, too. I think this toy has lots of potential. The build experience is also good with nice parts included in the set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!I would recommend this to a friend!What a great set for creative play!! My kids absolutely love this bricks and lights LEGO set! So many different designs in the booklet! They also have even been exploring with making their own shadow characters to put on the end of the light! It’s fairly easy to put together and some of the designs in the booklet are harder than others but none are impossible. It is a great addition to our LEGO collection. We love the shadows and it is a great fun addition to the legos. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone with older kids. Thanks legos for a great product!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!LizzieB |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves this Lego set. It comes with many individual building instructions that have many colorful pieces. There is an instructional manual but after you build it all you can make new lego buildings. There is also a neat little gizmo... There is a light piece that comes in this set to make shadows within what you build. For instance my son made a building and put the light up piece in a window behind a piece of candy and the light lit up the candy making a shadow. It was really cool to see him excited over this lego set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- February 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0immersive CREATIVE PLAY!nhoj |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAlthough the builds are relatively simple in construction and execution, the real GEM of this set was the immersive CREATIVE PLAY. It inspired hours of darkened room shadow storytelling! We even began building our own shadow puppets. I would highly recommend this set for kids who LOVE a story. I hope additional builds will be offered.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
Shop more like this: