Complete secret missions with the agile, high-speed Air Blazer helicopter, featuring spinning main rotor and tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines, rear landing light and a red and black color scheme. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Seaplane or a Catamaran.
- Features a high-tech, agile design with large spinning main rotor, spinning tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines and a rear landing light.
- Check out the cool red and black color scheme.
- Spin the huge main rotor and tail rotor and take to the sky.
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 100 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Seaplane or a Catamaran.
- Air Blazer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Seaplane measures over 1” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Catamaran measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- August 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simple SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like these 3 in 1 sets. It doesn't matter which one you build. My question is. Why are these fun?Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Air Blazer
- August 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Good SetTuan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough it's a 3 in 1 set, I never build the other 2 and just keep the helicopter version. TBH, the other 2 version is very mediocre build compared to the helicopter build. For $10 you get a pretty good helicopter.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Air Blazer