1968 Ford Mustang FastbackSpeed Champions
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 895 kr., valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- May 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must-have Mustang ModelI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this Mustang as a gift with purchase a while ago and at first it sat in a pile of "to be built" sets but I'm kicking myself that I didn't build it earlier, because it's great. I'd always thought that the Speed Champions series looked a little overpriced for what they were but after building this I realise where the money is going. It's robust enough to be played with by the kids without breaking every couple of minutes but also detailed enough to be a good display piece. After building this I went out and picked up 3 more Speed Champions cars and I'm sure anyone who bought this would do the same. My only negatives across this and the other sets in the series (and it's a personal one that I know some people don't share) is that the "extra" bits are a bit of a nothing. On this set the timing board, whilst nice really doesn't add anything and on some of the larger sets there's a lot of add on bits that aren't needed. I also think that there are a lot of stickers to be applied in these and it would be better to go for more printed pieces. Understandably this would add to the cost, but maybe by doing away with the extra bits the cost could even up? Overall this is a great build and whilst I enjoyed building it, the true sign of success was the enjoyment my sons got from it when they got up in the morning and found it waiting for them.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- August 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cruising Back into LegoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was a kid pretty much everything I played with was Lego. My brother and I had a full city built throughout our bedroom that often changed, but never came down (the to of the dressers was the moon for the space sets). I had been away from Lego for some time, but after getting into Lego Dimensions and loving the feeling of putting together those little micro-kits, I had to get my hands on something bigger. The Speed Champions '66 Mustang Fastback is my first foray back into Lego in quite some time, and I loved it! The predominantly green coloring is reminiscent of the iconic Mustang from the movie "Bullitt" (I've named the minifig Steve), and while it pulls visual cues from various Mustang designs it's easily recognizable as a Mustang. (On a side note, I'd love to find all the green pieces in red and build Wheels with this set from the old Pole Position cartoon.) When it's assembled it feels solid in my hand, this things not going to break apart, and there's nothing loose that feels like it's going to flop around or come off (like the exhaust pipes). (BTW, I said build time was an hour, but truthfully I didn't pay attention to time.) The additional piece of the time trial counter is a nice touch, but I would have preferred something more pit-stop looking. But that's just me. All-in-all I couldn't be more pleased with my first build with Lego in such a long time. I had so much fun putting this together that I immediately wanted to pull it apart and rebuild it. It a great set, a great build, and a great model when fished. It's an excellent start to my new collection, and I think it would make a great addition to anyone's growing collection. Next, on to Voltron...Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bullitt MustangI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Speed Champions set and I’m pretty certain that it won’t be my last. The build was fairy easy, albeit a little fiddly with sausage fingers! I decided to make my Mustang a Lego replica of the car from the Steve McQueen movie, Bullitt. All it took was replacing the white tiles for earth green and the white brackets for black. I also omitted the front spoiler and didn’t use any of the stickers, including losing the pony from the front grill. Finally I swapped out the pearl gold wheels and black studs for flat silver wheels and studs. With the addition of a Steve McQueen inspired minifigure I think the overall effect is pretty neat! It helped that the original set was so good!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- May 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Detail!!!TIMMAY |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought 2, one for my 7 year old son and one for myself since I am a big Mustang fan. Build was fairly easy, but, the attention to detail and design is really cool. Absolutely love the rear tail lights. My son and I built ours together in about 30-45 mins and he only needed putting on the sticker so the stripes line up on the roof and door panels. For $15 these Speed Champions sets are a no brainer for kids and adults. We will be completing the entire S.C. individual car sets!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback