Explore and play in LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s House, featuring a kitchen with bay window, opening fridge and oven, lounge with television and spiral staircase up to a bedroom with curved balcony, shower room and an office. Share friendship moments on the swing chair on the porch, and look after the baby rabbit in his hutch. Includes three mini-doll figures plus a baby rabbit figure.
- Includes three mini-doll figures: Stephanie, dad James and mom Alicia, plus Chili the baby rabbit figure.
- Features a modular two-story house with a kitchen, porch, lounge, spiral staircase, bedroom, bathroom, office and a rabbit hutch.
- Downstairs features an opening front door, hallway with opening door, kitchen with bay window, opening oven, hob, cooker hood, sink and table with chair and window seat, and a lounge with opening door, sofa, coffee table and a TV.
- Upstairs features a bedroom with bed, desk and opening door to a curved balcony, a shower room with toilet, shower and basin, and an office with desk, swivel chair and a laptop.
- Outside area features a porch with swing chair to seat three mini-dolls, mailbox and a rabbit hutch.
- Accessory elements include a cake, two cupcakes, frying pan, three plates, bowl, kitchen utensils, storage jar, buildable vacuum cleaner, shampoo bottle, perfume bottle, brush, two magazines, basket, carrot, flowers and a vase.
- Buildand customize this beautiful, modular house with stained glass windows.
- Get busy in the kitchen with Stephanie making tasty treats for all her friends.
- Help mom Alicia feed the baby rabbit while dad James vacuums the lounge.
- Climb the open spiral staircase and head to the balcony to watch out for guests arriving or share friendship moments on the swing chair in the porch.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Stephanie's House measures over 8” (22cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Rabbit hutch measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0really cool swingsanchee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughterwritten by my 8y old: I really like this build because it is very detailed and it really caught my eye. I think the best bit is all of it! I love the swing thing.What I think would be good for some of your lego houses you could add an attic that could be clean or dirty or maybe a guest room. I absolutely love it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stephanie's House
- August 18th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set with minor isusesHEAPS | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled to get this set for Christmas and built it almost immediately. I was excited to add another house to my LEGO city and the set did not disappoint. I'll begin with the mini dolls. This set comes with three, Stephanie and her parents, Alicia and James. Stephanie's face was the same as ever, along with the hair. Her clothes have come in many other sets, and she comes with a blue bow. Personally, I dislike this as teenagers rarely wear bows, but LEGO doesn't forget how every single person who buys this set cannot live without having bows in their mini dolls hair. Wait... James and Alicia are a lot more interesting. Their hairs may be new additions, though Alicia's mold is definitely not. Alicia's face is exclusive while James' is not. Both of their clothes are exclusive, with James using the adult male body mold while Alicia uses, for some strange reason, a teen female body mold, even though she is an adult. It may be a factory mistake or just a odd decision by LEGO, but either way, it resides in my collection as an adult torso. The build, overall, is quite easy. Not an overload of stickers, and the stickers they do use just add detail they are unable to build. The interior has a kitchen with a dinning table, a living room, stairs, an office, a bathroom, and Stephanie's bedroom. The kitchen is quite nice, but I've found the dinning area hard to access as it is right underneath the balcony which is not meant to come off. The living room contains a sofa for three, a table, and a flat screen television showing a tennis match. The stairs are not found in any other friend houses, and I hope they continue to include them in the waves of the future. Under the stairs is a small area where you can store the brick built vacuum cleaner that comes in the set, which is a great use of space. Upstairs, the office has just a table and spinney chair, plus a laptop. This is the only friend house set to include an office, incase you were curious. Right next door is the the bathroom, which has a shower, toilet, and my favorite sink, which has a lovely sleek modern design. Stephanie's bedroom has a bed(obviously) which looks quite nice, a desk, a balcony, and a basket with her tennis racket. All of the houses from the friend line include a balcony, but this is the first to have the balcony as a separate part to her room. I find this works a lot better as it gives her room a lot more space. Sadly, this set includes no bedroom for Stephanie's parents, a trend among the line. I, as well as many other fans, have built an additional room for her parents, but I am hopping that the next set includes a bedroom for the parents. (If you want to see a good example of this kind of custom, I would recommend EllieVtoys' video) All in all, this is a lovely set and a great addition to your LEGO city, whether you a friends fan or not. Only a few tweaks are necessary to accommodate minifigs, so this would work for them as well. This set has great playability and looks great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stephanie's House
- August 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exceptional Lego Friends Set!Sumzie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis Lego Friends set is fabulous. I love the special features of the staircase, the outdoor swing, and how you can take of the rooms upstairs and swap them around. I also think that the Lego hoover is very creative and fun for the mini - figures to interact with. My only complaint, however, is that it is extremely difficult for the dolls to play in the kitchen. Stephanie's room above leaves no space for you to place them in the dining area or even on the chairs. Although, in saying this, my solution is to take off her room while using the kitchen. It isn't fully efficient, though it does the job. I absolutely adore the detail in stickers for this set, they make Stephanie's House more interesting to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stephanie's House
- June 8th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Some problemsdaisy2125 | 35-44I was so excited when this came out and thought the new exterior was really cool. I loved Emma's house but her room was small and the kitchen was big with easy access, in Stephanie's house her room is bigger but in the kitchen you have virtually no access, and the table is completely unreachable. so it has its flaws but is still a nice set because there is a smaller bathroom but there is a desk/office area so it is a nice. Though overall I would prefer emma's houseLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?35Stephanie's House