It’s launch day at the LEGO® City Spaceport. Load the satellite into the space shuttle and use the powerful, mobile launchpad to slowly maneuver it to the launch site. Then deliver the astronauts with the service vehicle and get strapped in as countdown commences, 3… 2… 1… liftoff! Feel the power as the main engines ignite and send the shuttle hurtling into space. Eject the external fuel tank and rocket boosters and then open the cargo bay doors ready to launch the satellite! It’s another successful mission for the LEGO City Spaceport! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a scientist, 2 service personnel and 2 astronauts.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a scientist, 2 service personnel and 2 astronauts
- Features a space shuttle, mobile launchpad, satellite, countdown display, antenna and a service vehicle
- Space shuttle features a detachable external fuel tank, 2 detachable rocket boosters, opening cargo bay doors and a foldout loading arm
- Mobile launchpad features driver’s cab and a beacon
- Accessories include 2 helmets, mug and a wrench
- Operate the mobile launchpad!
- Transportthe astronauts to the spacecraft!
- Launch the space shuttle!
- Eject the external fuel tank and boosters!
- Open the cargo bay doors
- Place the satellite into orbit!
- Space shuttle measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) long, and 7” (19cm) wide
- External fuel tank measures over 1” (4cm) high, 11” (28cm) long, and 1” (4cm) wide
- Each rocket booster measures over 10” (26cm) long, and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (2cm) high
- Mobile launchpad measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Service car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 1st, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not of the quality of previous Space Shuttlechuck58 | 55-64The Lego Space Shuttle from 5 years ago was a very well designed and detailed set. I have it on display. The cargo bay has a satellite that pivots old. It stands about a foot tall. This set looks like a poor attempt to remake the set at a lower cost. For $120 I would pass on this one. It looks like it is worth closer to $69.004 June 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry this set did not meet your expectations. Since this set just released our designers are eager for feedback and I have already shared this with them.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?35Spaceport
- August 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for keeping your child busyEsther | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this set as a reward for my son to pass the swimming lesson ( after five attempts for the same level). We both were very happy to spend time to build then wait at the swimming pool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spaceport
- May 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set! Don't rush to judgment...spaceguy82 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDon't let the part count and price scare you away. I admit, I was a bit apprehensive, but the end product is very much worth it. As someone who played with Lego when they were younger, I always loved the space products, and I am so happy that a more accurate version of the shuttle has been released outside of the Creator line. I have been wanting something like this for my city. The build is fun, and I am sure there is plenty of play-ability for the younger crowd. If you were thinking about buying the set, but put off due to price versus part count, don't let that stop you. It is a must have in my mind for any space fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spaceport
- August 18th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not impressiveRobby24 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThe Space Centre (3368) from 2011 was absolutely fantastic, I loved it. This one, very disappointed. The value for a start isn't great: £70 for 586 pieces. I know there are a few big pieces but still. The Deep Sea Operations Base is also £70 and has 907 pieces, so obviously that's better value.
Response from LEGO SHOP19 August 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Core Product SpecialistIt really is too bad that the price per piece methodology is being used for such a great set and I hope that you still give it a chance. There are many factors that go into the price of a set and you will see that the detail, stability and durability of this set will ease your mind.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?25Spaceport