Drive with Livi the pop star on her amazing Tour Bus! The Tour Bus is a home away from home for Livi when she is on the road, and has everything a pop star needs to relax and prepare for performances. Chill out in the living area and help Livi go through her fan mail before having fun singing karaoke on the TV with her friends Stephanie and Mia. Stop the bus and reveal the rehearsal stage area for Livi to practice for tonight’s show, while her friends watch from their sun loungers under the umbrella with some drinks and snacks. Pump some tunes from the DJ decks as Livi joins them after rehearsal to get in the party mood. Then relax in the hot tub before Stephanie takes the wheel and drives Livi to the venue in time for the big show! Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Livi the pop star, Stephanie and Mia.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Livi the pop star, Stephanie and Mia
- Features a Tour Bus with a driving area with 2 seats, living area with TV and bed elements, bathroom with brick-built hot tub and a pull-out rehearsal stage
- Outdoor party area features 2 tables, an umbrella, 3 sun loungers, DJ booth and 2 brick-built speakers with pylons
- Accessory elements include a fan letter, flowers, bottles, beauty products, microphone, bag, newspaper, bowl, drinks and food
- Help Stephanie drive the Tour Bus to Livi’s next concert venue
- Enjoy living like a pop star on the luxury Tour Bus
- Slide the bus open to put on a show on the rehearsal stage
- Throw a party in the outdoor area
- Pop Star Tour Bus (closed) measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0JulesPandas125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set for my birthday and I love it so much! The minidolls included are great (as always): Livi, Mia and Stephanie. The speakers, lounge chairs, umbrella and tables included are nice additions, and give the minidolls an area to relax in. Inside the tour bus itself is a desk, bath/hot tub room, bed and dresser. In the front of the bus is where the minidolls drive Livi around. One of the best things about this set are all of the doors that allow you to access each part of the bus. There are two in the back which access the bath/hot tub room. The bus slides open in the center so that the main area can be accessed. Lastly, there is a door in in the side of the bus, close to the front, which is used to get into the driving area. All of these doors offer more playability in different areas. In my opinion, this set is a bit pricey, but is worth the money for what you get. Here is a list of pros and cons that I hope you will find helpful. Pros: -Minidolls -Accessories in/out of bus -Doors -Large in Size Cons: -Pricey Overall, this set has only one con, and is an important part of any Lego Friends collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop Star Tour Bus
- August 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Friends Tour BusLoyaltyy30 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited to get this product a few days before I could buy it online. When I finished building it, I tried to open the stage, but it literally fell apart! After rebuilding it, it worked fine, but it was a challenging thing to put together! Now it's great for play, even if it is expensive!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?55Pop Star Tour Bus
- August 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.06 year old completed it within 3.5 hours Loves It!MiaCan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI wrote a review a few weeks back about my 6 year old having breezed through the Berlin from the Architecture Collection. She completed that one within 40 minutes and found it to be way too quick and way too easy. Plus being a building with no moving pieces she finds it pretty and has it showcased in her room but that is about the extent of it. Last week she got this Pop Star Tour Bus model from her aunt and since there were many more pieces in this one and looked significantly more complicated, I figured it would take her a good couple of weeks to get through it. It took her in total 3 hours (maybe 3 and a half hours TOPS) to complete but she felt this one was more interesting because she could actually play with her creation. I watched her do the puzzle and was amazed at how quickly she would figure out where the pieces went and that certain symbols meant you need to turn the bus upside down... At the very beginning she made a few mistakes and got extremely frustrated with herself (something that she did not encounter with the architecture set) but by the end i noticed that troubleshooting problems became challenging for her and she seemed to be enjoying getting to the bottom of where she may have gone wrong. As a mom i liked this puzzle because it allowed my little perfectionist to understand that making mistakes can be seen as a challenge and not as a failure. I have never made a lego puzzle myself but I am starting to see what the appeal is in them. Very beautifully crafted and well thought out. I especially love the idea that she can spend hours, once the whole thing is completed, playing with the little figurines and finding enjoyment in her creation. Now what?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop Star Tour Bus
- August 18th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Challenging To BuildMieke | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterTo date this is the most challenging FRIENDS set to build. I would not recommend this set for any child under 12 unless they have adult assistance. My girls love the new color scheme and enjoy playing with it. However, they only play with the bus and not the additional pieces. As it is difficult to put their FRIENDS inside the bus, they prefer the new limo.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop Star Tour Bus