Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a three-level Police Station loaded with accessory elements, a jail cell with exploding wall function, watchtower, garage and offices, helicopter, police pursuit car and police motorbike, plus the crooks’ truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker. Includes seven minifigures plus a police dog figure.
- Includes seven minifigures: four police officers and three crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a three-section Police Station, police helicopter, police pursuit car, police motorbike and crooks’ truck.
- Police Station features three levels, including two jail cells with toilets, vent with opening grill and exploding wall function, rooftop helipad, satellite dish and antenna, searchlights, ramp, garage with tools and opening door, watchtower, overhead walkway, three offices and a barrier gate.
- Helicopter features spinning rotors and an opening cockpit.
- Crooks’ truck features a rotating, extendable cherry picker.
- Extend the cherry picker to put the dynamite in the vent.
- Blow the wall off the cell with the dynamite to free the crook.
- Raise the garage door, push the lever and launch the police pursuit car.
- Accessory elements include three sets of handcuffs, two walkie-talkies, megaphone, four mugs, camera, lollypop stop sign, crowbar, wrench and two dynamite sticks.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Police Station measures over 9” (24cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 14” (36cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Police pursuit car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Police motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Crooks’ truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Police StationEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built the police station per the instructions and it was awesome. A lot to do and things to manipulate. However, I gave it an upgrade and now it’s a mega police station!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another police station.Hankden | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Time to mix it up? Dogs run this station. This rendition of the city police station is almost the same as the previous one, but with a few layout changes. Overall a very fun and interactive set! Good value for the price. Nice mix of minis, vehicles, and structures. Would be nice to see some new sports or outdoor based sub themes for city!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- November 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son asked for this lego police station for a long time and finally I bought it for him when he turned to 7 years old and he LOVES it!!! He suggested to put a elevator/stairs in the lego police station. (He said how could they go up to the halicoptor pad without stars/elevator.) :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55Police Station
- August 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Calling all OfficersPaulPearson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my son about 5 months ago and finally got to give it to him for the summer holidays. needless to say he loves it. The set goes together really nicely, the corner details on the office look great and work really well. There is a vehicle launcher to give the police car a fast start. The mechanism for blowing off the front of the cell wall is a great addition and whilst I first thought that the front wall was going to be falling off all the time, it actually staying in place really well. I think I would have liked to see the corner office being a little bigger so that the helicopter had a full landing pad as in Police Station 60047, rather than hanging off the back slightly. There is also a small issue with the helicopter, if you spin the main blades and the tail rotor they will catch on each other, this could be easily solved by either making the blades one stud shorter or inserting an additional 2x2 thin under the rotor housing. One thing I really like, is that unlike the Firestation 60110 which is also on a corner, there is no angled joints, so this set is much much easier to place into a street scene, and combine into a MOC larger police station. It would be amazing if there was a custom baseplate so that the car can be shot out onto a road. (food for thought there Lego)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station