Sound the Police Station alarm! The tow truck has yanked the jail window clean off with the chain and is helping the prisoner escape! Another prisoner is making off through the roof hatch, while another has dug a secret escape route through the toilets! There’s no time to lose! Take off in the police helicopter and spot the runaways from the sky and then zoom after them in the police car and motorbike before they get away for good! Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessories: 3 policemen, a policewoman and 3 crooks.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 3 policemen, a policewoman and 3 crooks with assorted accessories
- Features a police station with offices, control tower, rotating radar dish, a garage with opening door, lifting barrier, helipad, a roof hatch and 2 jail cells with 4 break-out windows, a toilet, bed and 2 surveillance cameras
- Vehicles include a police car, police motorbike, helicopter with 2 side compartments and a crook’s tow truck with a grappling hook
- Also includes a police dog
- Accessories include 4 handcuffs, 3 walkie talkies, 2 crowbars, a flashlight, a pair of binoculars, 2 balls and chains, 3 coffee mugs, 2 bank notes, a back pack, megaphone and a laptop
- Rip out the jail doors using the grappling hook on the crook’s truck
- Flip down the toilets for a secret escape route
- Find the hatch and make a rooftop escape
- Catch the runaway prisoners!
- Police station measures over 12” (32cm) high, 17” (45cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep
- Police car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
- Police helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
- Police motorbike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long, and 1” (4cm) wide
- Crook’s tow truck measures over measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide
90% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 28th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Plan Your Escape!uca8554 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas. It is awesome! My favorite piece is the chopper. It has been over 20 years since I’ve built a Lego chopper and this one is great. It uses a couple of “cabinet” pieces to store some police items…like a camera and a bullhorn. As others have pointed out, though, it doesn’t actually connect to the helipad…it just kind of sits there. I imagine this will lead to it falling off more than once or twice. The station itself is very cool. It is made up of three larger builds…the watch tower (which includes a cool radar/satellite dish), the jail cell tower (the cells include interesting wall drawing stickers and neat escape plans), and the office tower (with a couple of areas for processing those pesky criminals). The other vehicles are also cool. The crook truck is a bit generic but the grappling hook attached to the back of the truck is sweet! The police car and bike are also pretty standard but needed in a set like this, especially if you don’t already have them. All in all, this will make a great addition to my cityscape…which is coming along quite nicely. A few more base plates and another folding table or two and I should be in really good shape.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- February 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Delightful Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. The amount of door frames, windows, and doors is spectacular. 49 in total! The escape routes under the two toilets is fun, and the hatch up top is a good bonus. 4 of the 10 jail cell bars can be pulled out by the crooks truck and grappling hook. A helicopter, motorcycle, and two cars come with this set. Also, a great sticker sheet is included. lots of large plates are present also. The only thing that could be better is if it was on a baseplate so it would fit into a city better. I ask LEGO that they would have the "Baseplate, Road 32 x 32 7-Stud Straight with Double Driveway" return. Other than that, great job LEGO!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- January 26th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for money.papaross |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterVery clean structures with subtle transition in lines. I love that you can combine this set with the Fire Station, Bank or other "city" sets. I especially like to combine it with the Superheroes "Batman" sets. My child and I really love playing with this model. I am planning to buy another set of the same to expand the station into a bigger police complex. Although, I wish that LEGO would make better looking cars for a change rather than these generic looking ones. The car in the Superheroes "Superman vs Gen. Zod" set looks good, as well as, the SWAT 4X4 truck seen in The Lego Movie set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- January 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best gift I have ever gotten for Christmas!Norbi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonUber awesome, cool to build and even cooler to play with, thx Santa!!!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
Shop more like this: