Visit the beachside Old Fishing Store, featuring a shop packed with fishing-themed elements, and a connected watchtower with a 360-degree viewing balcony and office on the lower level. Ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, fisherman, fisherwoman and a child, plus cat and 3 seagull figures.
- Old Fishing Store features a detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office, all standing on a sand-colored LEGO® 32x32 baseplate with rock-style elements.
- Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, a tap with 2 pipes with meters on the back wall, ventilator and assorted elements including: ‘Anton's Bait Shop' sign (2x4 tile), opening times sign, ‘gone fishin’’ sign, anchor, barrel, 2 tires with chains, 3 crates with 2 fish and transparent ice-style elements, 4 fish hanging on hooks, 2 life preservers, box of hooks (1x2 tile), and a toolbox with a drill, oil can and wrench.
- Shop features an opening back wall and removable roof with mismatched timber-style elements and decorative stickers, 2 ceiling light elements, 2 opening entrance doors, 2 glass-style windows, green and beige floor tiles, 4 opening windows, shop counter, display racks, plus assorted elements including: cash register, mug, bottle, hook boxes, cash, desktop lamp, 2 oars, fishing gear including rods, harpoons and fishing nets, 3 diving helmets, 3 oxygen tanks, 4 diving flippers, a sextant, decorated map tile, TNT box, plus a spider and spider's web under the floor.
- Lookout tower lower level features an office with 2 opening windows, boarded-up window with newspaper sticker, desk, chair, lamp and newspaper elements, plus a ladder to the upper level.
- Lookout tower upper level features a removable roof with a weather vane, 2 opening windows, 360-degree viewing balcony, plus assorted elements including a telescope, flag, ship’s wheel, lantern and 2 decorative crabs.
- Great for display or role-play fun.
- Includes a booklet about the fan designer and LEGO® designer of this set.
- This set includes over 2,045 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful to look at, fun to play with!LadyBricker | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe most fun set I’ve ever built, and I’ve built dozens! The details are great and there’s very little repetition. It gave us hours of fun and between build stages we would play with it! As soon as the floor is built you can start playing. This set has a ton of playability. There are a million things to do, a generous amount of accessories, many places for the minifigs to work, play, spot oncoming storms, fish, buy and sell gear, and on and on. Add a small boat to this set and it will keep kids busy for hours. The colors are gorgeous and the completed set looks so nice you can enjoy it as a piece of art when it isn’t being played with. I hope LEGO produces more work by this designer and gives him more than one shot at an Ideas set, because I would line up to buy another of his designs!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best.....Nsamaras74 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most cute and picturesque building sets that LEGO has made ever. It is a magic for the eyes, a must have for the LEGO collector, a superb addition for display. It has so many details and it is so colourful and attractive that you want to look at it over and over again. The building of the Old fishing store is so pleasant that an adult like me would surely start playing with it while building it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Lego Setepettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI never really thought about building Lego’s until I came across this set. Know I have purchase Lego’s for kids throughout the years and when I was shopping this year for some Star Wars set for the boys I saw this set and something inside said I had to have it. After starting the set I decided to by a couple other small sets to add some extra people and props to the set. This was so fun to build and cannot believe how sturdy this structure is. I really hope Lego brings on more of these sets because if they do I will definitely be purchasing them. I think sets like these broadens Lego’s customer base. As an older adult who is not into Star Wars or the other super hero lines this is a perfect build to bring me in. Big thank you to the original designer, The Lego designer and Lego for being this to life.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0WORTH EVERY PENNYRachelauna | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this fishing house after wanting it for a while, finally purchased it because I had some friends (and fellow LEGO lovers) coming to visit and I thought it would be a fun activity for us all! The amount of detail that went into creating this set blows my mind. To be honest, the unique pieces (seagulls, crabs, fish, life vests, etc.) alone make this set worth it, not to mention all of the incredible architecture design with the way the roof comes off and the back wall opens up, it’s just incredible. I can’t recommend this set enough. Definitely the most difficult LEGO set I’ve ever put together, but I can’t wait to take it apart do it again in a few months!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store