Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- LEGO® interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10” (26cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good buildWillalonso20002 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood fun to complete this challenge. Lots of intricate pieces to place so you have to look very carefully at the instructions. An overall amazing product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Stressful Build, but Looks GREAT!!!BryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy experience with this set is "a little bad, a little good, bit of both..." First off, the price is right, and the finished result looks great! But from the moment I opened the box, I realized this would be harder than any build I had ever done... ...First, the bags are not numbered, and I do not have a large workspace for these projects since my coffee table has filled up with other builds, so I do not have room to knoll out pieces. As such, because I was constantly picking from every bag at the same time, it became very stressful finding parts. I would have preferred if each building was divided into their own bag. That said, despite the build being stressful, the finished result looks really nice and presents a nice representation of iconic locations in my favorite city, and has taken a place of honor next to the Apollo Saturn V. I would recommend this build, but be forewarned that it is a little stressful. That said, it is also amazing to see everything come together...Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35New York City
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to our collectionSkust | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This was the third Architecture piece in my collection and was a fun build. The others we have in our collection are the Empire State Building and The Flat Iron Building which are both in this collection as well and I like this version of the Empire State Building much more it is my second favorite building on the skyline second only to the Chrysler Building (hoping to get a standalone version of that one at a larger scale with more detail). The build was fun and easy my three-year-old helped and we had a lot of fun building this one as with all the others we have built. We look forward to adding to our collection soonLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Empire StateKeatonTheColoradan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis skyline set is fantastic when displayed with a light gray background on a black shelf, as mine is. I like how most buildings here can be displayed from more than one angle, although the Flatiron Building is a little bit bland from the backside. Still, you have to understand that at that small of a scale, that was probably the most appropriate thing for the designers to do, so I respect them for making that decision. That goes for the Statue of Liberty as well, as I read some of the other reviews here, and that also was probably the best choice for the designers to do was using that small sand-green microfigure. Sure, it doesn't have a torch, but if the figure were manufactured as its own design specific to this model, it would be a lot more expensive to produce, and thus the cost of this set could've been quite a bit more, something that could've deterred a lot of this set's potential customers. The whole thing, though complicated in some areas (Empire State and One WTC), is fairly sturdy, and captures the most iconic New York sights well. It is (imo) the best of the Skyline series, in the aspects of color composition, displayability, sturdiness, and usage of space. It isn't overly lacking but also doesn't cram too many structures in a limited amount of space. Thanks LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City