Youngsters can dive right into the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with the amazing LEGO® City Main Square (60271) playset. There’s a city hall, city square, concert stage, classic diner and a tram station, plus cool toy vehicles including Mayor Fleck's stretch limousine, Snake Rattler's motorbike and Harl Hubbs' handyman wagon. Add 14 minifigures, including an awesome lineup of LEGO City TV characters, and the scene is set for endless play.
City center playset for kids
The LEGO City Main Square playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools quickly helps young LEGO builders become master builders.
Inspirational toys for boys and girls
LEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended, creative role play with feature-rich buildings, realistic toy vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled build and play experience.
- This amazing LEGO® City Main Square (60271) playset is a great introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for kids aged 5 and up, it inspires open-ended, imaginative role play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? Buildings include a city hall, concert stage and diner. Vehicles include Snake Rattler's motorbike and Harl Hubbs' handyman wagon. There's also an array of LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigures.
- Kids get to create and recreate scenes from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with this amazing building set. It’s bursting with realistic features, functions, details and characters that inspire fun, imaginative play.
- Looking for a cool toy kids aged 5 and up? This LEGO® City Main Square playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO City TV fans and kids who love to play. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the city hall building measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep, while the tram measures over 4" (12cm) high, 14" (37cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
- Build together! The vehicles, buildings and characters in this set are divided into separate brick bags – each with its own construction guide. So kids, friends and families can enjoy building together.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that helps budding builders become master builders! Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartdevices.
- LEGO® City Town sets come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in realistic settings.
- All LEGO® City playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- February 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0pretty cool, but lacking.LegoRob |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set over all is pretty cool, it is lacking (in my opinion ) some key elements for fun. No road plates or even a base plate comes with this set, (that made me sad) also what ever happened to kick stands for the motorbikes? all my newer sets, none of them come with kick stands and all the motorbikes don't stay up. Finally my comment in general about the newer sets are , Lego your trying too hard to make special pieces, go back to classic style buildings ones that lock into place by smaller bricks and get rid of all these 1x2 at 4 high, the walls don't hold and buildings fall apart when played with..Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Main Square
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Amazing setI would recommend this to a friend!My 10 year old, like most 10 year old boys absolutely loves Legos. So when we saw this Main Square we knew we had to try it. It is HUGE with 1500+ pieces and so many different buildings and features to build. It is challenging due to the size and various builds. But he has loved every minute spent on it. With being home schooled and staying home more finding activities he can do with dad, and even his little sister is important to us, and this set provides hours of quality and fun times together. As always the legos are top quality, so far we have not found any that were not easy to fit. And the assembled set keeps my boys attention.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Main Square
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Main SquareI would recommend this to a friend!Omg this Lego set was so much fun to build. We took it all out and got the instructions out put the numbered sets out in order. Him and I split it so we built together. It wasn’t difficult putting the pieces together. Just time consuming in a good way. Get all excited to see what you building and keep going. It all comes together. Loved taking the limo around the town with the corn figure waving you on. Running in the square with the lights twinkling and the statue staring. The tram was super fun playing with. Fitting the figures in and going around and around. Eating at the burger joint was yummy. Landing the helicopter and chasing the bad guy!!! I was told we have to add on!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Main Square
- September 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0UnderwhelmingPurchased for: DaughterOf all the city squares that LEGO has released over the past few years, this one is quite underwhelming, --especially for the asking price. Quite a number of the mini-builds inside this set are actually copies from other sets, and in general the builds are somewhat simple. There is some play fun to be had, but it doesn't work as well together people come to expect from LEGO as it lacks a central play theme and key builds that kids can build story on. For example the stage is fun, but it'd be great if it story was worked out a bit more with more musical instruments etc. The tram is a great idea, but it's too big for a tram really, and lacks the tracks or something that includes it properly into the build.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Main Square