- LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
No more disposable batteries! This rechargeable battery box has built-in Lithium polymer batteries for low weight and maximum power. Use it in your LEGO® Power Functions models and never have to use disposable batteries again!
- Use the #45517 10VDC LEGO Transformer to charge the battery!
- Motor speed can be controlled via the battery box speed control dial!
- Output voltage is 7.4 V!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
73% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
- December 23rd, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Incomplete ProductLoza08 | 35-44Purchased for: SonWe ordered this rechargeable battery because we needed to be able to adjust the speed and we are pleased with that aspect of the battery. HOWEVER, it does not come with a charger! And not only that, you HAVE to use the correct charger from Lego...which is an extra $30...that comes to $80 in order to use this battery pack. This is the first time we've been disappointed by a product from Lego. It came charged so we got to play with it for a bit, but we won't be able to recharge it until we order the charger which will be awhile so now the battery is useless.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
- March 16th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Don't forget the power cord!scottux | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfhttp://shop.lego.com/en-US/Transformer-10V-DC-45517?s=6088028 The transformer link should be in bold across the top and offered as a "people also bought" or "you may need this too" since I just spent two weeks waiting to finally receive my battery just to not be able to plug it in. The battery and transformer ultimately add up to ~$80. I can see it being less expensive if you have more batteries to charge, and only need one charge cord to share. I decided to go this route instead of buying rechargeable AAAs and replacing them all the time. I hope I made the right choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
- November 27th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Charger sold separately!sjohnso3 | 35-44I, like others, assumed a $50(!) rechargeable battery would come with the means to recharge it. The description needs to add the words "(not included)" right after the statement saying it can only be charged with the LEGO transformer. Though honestly, I'm not sure that would have helped me avoid this mistake as I bought the item based on the title and it showing up as a recommended item when I added other power functions to my bag. The power functions needed to motorized my LEGO train were already getting pricey and I'm now considering returning them all. This battery box is certainly getting returned as I'll just use rechargeable AA batteries in the battery box holder if I decide to keep the power functions. (And I'll still never have to buy AA batteries again!) I suspect if you already have the transformer to recharge this, it could be a good purchase depending on how many recharging cycles this battery gets. Others will have to speak to that, though.Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
- May 22nd, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0O.K.alphajet1012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is pretty good if you don't want to keep going to the store and buy some batteries, and great for lego system building, but if you want to use this in a technic creation, don't bother, because it's really hard to install even with technic 1x8 bricks. If you want this for a technic set, just wait for a new rechargeable battery box to come out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box