You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO® brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Eagle Has LandedBryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! Where do I begin? I loved this build!!! I have been excited for the Saturn V rocket ever since I saw Adam Savage build one on Tested.com -- and wanted one for myself. I believe the Moon Landing was one of the greatest scientific achievements in the history of mankind, so taking this on as a project was very natural for me. The quality of the build is really REALLY solid, and flows logically as you build the three separate stages of the Saturn V rocket. I really like that you can display it as one massive piece, or break it down to the three separate stages. My one complaint is that you only get one printed Command Module. I chose to use that piece on the actual rocket so I was left with a piece that was plain with no detail when I did the recovery scene. I wish you could get two printed Command Modules with all the detail. The other thing I did is that I put the Lunar Module in the rocket, so no one will ever see all the detail that went into it, but since I wanted to display mine as one pre-launch piece, it just felt right doing it that way. (And I took a queue from Adam Savage's build for Tested -- I have to give them credit for giving me the idea) All in all, I love this kit. The build was fun, and it looks amazing!!! I highly recommend it!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- June 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Possibly the best Lego set yet.Bert141087 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Since this set was confirmed back last year I knew straight away that I needed this in my life. I had a stroke at a very young age so unlike most I build one handed which as you can imagine can be hard at times. Lego has played a huge part in getting my coordination back and regenerating brain cells over the years. It can be a struggle in places but the Saturn is a very robust structure. Bag 7 is by far my favourite as it isboth complex and simplistic at the same time. Trust me, when you get to it you will know what i mean. This set brought me together with my 7-year-old daughter when times get tough. I must admit I am not yet complete as i still have 1 bag to go but there is a reason for this. This is the first big set I have done with Felicity. She helped with bag 1 and 12 ( I skipped to the end so she could get involved in little bits) and just like when my grandad sat with my mum in 1969, I am going to complete this with my little lady by my side and create my own special memory.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- June 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Impressive...Most Impressive..."- Darth V.Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This Set is Amazing, Big, Detailed, Fun to build, and a great representation of an Era Long Over Due to be Reawakened as the 50th anniversary nears to celebrate one of our Nations Greatest Achievements of Landing on the Moon. Hats off to the Designer and Lego Making this set a reality after years of voting and planning to release this epic Set through "Lego Ideas" platform. The Build is modular so you can have multiple peeps building different sections if you want. Each section has fun building techniques to get the S.N.O.T. Appearance and every Detail about the Build looks well thought out to get the best possible representation of this massive Saturn V rocket. One of the more suprising details about this Build is that there are NO stickers...everything has a beatiful print, so much appreciated! The playability is feasible because this is a Solid strong Build and "shooshing" isn't out of the question, plus all the stages can detach to reinact the entire moon mission from start to finish.(Great learning tool) Over all, this is impressive to say the least to proudly display for years to come...Beatiful Job... I highly recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- June 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeCardconvict | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this rocket and when I saw it was going to be made and sold last year I was over the moon. I'm 32 and I have not built lego since I was a child. I was so engrossed during the build and reminded me of my childhood. The rocket build quality is brilliant and very sturdy with the structures inside the rocket keeping it all together. The instruction manual with info on the saturn v, Apollo program and the creators is a nice touch. I have always wanted a model of the saturn v but they are very expensive, now I have one and it being made from lego has made it even better and at a lower price. Thank you to the creator and designers of the rocket and thank you to lego for making the rocket for sale and giving me memory of my childhood.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V