Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EasyI would recommend this to a friend!This one was set up better with each step in individual bags. I love the way it turn out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- July 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hits the MARKRoJack725 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I think this is a really nice build, and a worthy addition to the LEGO helmets collection. The flat 'gold' pieces really set it apart from the Star Wars helmet kits and do an admirable job of capturing the Iron Man spirit. My wife and I whittled away a few quarantine hours ASSEMBLE-ing this kit and it was fun to watch it materialize into the hero's helmet. Is it a perfect kit? No, but I think it is a great balance of classic LEGO design and custom pieces (some kits are so custom that it looks more like a plastic model than a LEGO kit) and the end result is a great display item. Building was fairly straightforward but watch closely for some of the taupe-colored pieces as they have one gold-painted side that should face in particular ways. If you don't have them face the correct way it isn't a huge deal as the gold painted side doesn't match the gold LEGO bricks surrounding it, anyway. Fans looking for a perfect representation of the Iron Man helm may be a bit disappointed as there are brick gaps, details are missing, etc. But as a LEGO collectible, handsome display model and fun building experience, I think this kit is just worthy of its $60 price tag and hits the MARK.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- August 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty good buildIanP | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This was a pretty good build, slightly quicker and easier to so than the Star Wars helmets. They are just the right size for display purposes. I do wonder about the box though, surely it would be better to have these helmets in the same size of box, it would be both easier for us to store them once we have done the build, and i imagine cheaper for Lego to standardize the boxes too. A small thing i know.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MARK 1 (Back to the drawing board)boyhowdy | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI purchased this after I had already purchased and built the Star Wars helmets hoping for the same quality. Much like other reviewers after this helmet sits next to the Star Wars helmets it definitely shows its lackluster appearance. Don't get me wrong though, on its own it makes for a great stand alone piece for an office or to hang out next to your Marvel gear. It may need a little bit of revamping down the road, you can see a pink brick from the side angle without too much effort and has a few gaps that are not very forgiving on the design. As for the gold bricks that are half painted I was lucky and put the kit together the correct way by accident, I also DIDN'T have any trouble putting the forehead piece on like a few other reviews stated. Overall its still a great build, possibly $10 too much compared to the Star Wars helmets and their price, fun to build. Maybe hold off until it gets a revamp many years down the road or buy it now if they just label this as Mark 1 and make more variations of the Iron Man helmets down the road.3 August 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmmm...that's odd! You shouldn't see any other colors there. If you're seeing that pink brick peek through, that's likely a sign something's a little off on the inside of the build. Rebuilding should do the trick, but if you need a hand troubleshooting, you can always get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet